Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-09-2003, 07:42 PM
nanook

Default Stanhopia Oculata Question

I have not purchased any from them yet. I have seen plants that came
from them and they were well worth the money. I have been thinkin
about gettin me some of those mini catts. They are so bright and
chearfull.
I live just a few miles away from them and will be gowing there when
they start letting us in by appointment. Also I will probably go to
the green growers visit if I am back in town by then. I will give you
a run down after I check it out.
nanook

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:07:53 -0400, "Ted Byers"
wrote:

"nanook" wrote in message
.. .
[snip]
I don't know if I should post this, cause I think I may want a
division of this one myself: http://www.greenleaforchids.com/
It's 100 bucks but it sure is a nice plant!!

You don't have to worry about me! That seems like a lot to pay for
something which has flowers that last only a few days. :-) If the flowers
lasted a few weeks, and the plant is impressive, it would be a different
story.

But they do have quite a few catts that appeal to me. Have you done
business with them before? Do you have any information on their quality of
plants and service?

Cheers,

Ted

What's with Stanhopia's TRAINMAN9 Orchids 6 21-04-2004 06:04 PM
Stanhopia Oculata Question-Plastic Coated Mesh Baskets?? Wendy Orchids 4 23-09-2003 01:05 AM
stanhopia again nanook Orchids 0 27-01-2003 06:16 PM
stanhopia again Diane Mancino Orchids 1 27-01-2003 04:00 AM