Old 11-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Benign Vanilla

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Idiosyncracies? Does that include planting methods?

No, that's true muck, and not to be confused with posting muck, where one
takes old injuries, old insults, old flames, perceived wrongs, and starts
them all anew. Works best on those who don't even remember wronging the
flamer so they're dumb-founded. Those types of idiosyncrasies. ;o) ~ jan

I bet this aged muck, would be great for my lotus tubors.

NEDRA, where are you?

--
BV
Webporgmaster of iheartmypond.com

Old 11-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Nedra

Hey BV! I'm right here. What's wrong with your lotus tubers? They should
be
sleeping soundly at the bottom of your pond Mine are snug as bugs in rug
under
all the muck you could possibly think of...

Nedra

Lotus Garden:
Backyard Pond:

Old 11-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Nedra" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hey BV! I'm right here. What's wrong with your lotus tubers? They

should
be
sleeping soundly at the bottom of your pond Mine are snug as bugs in

rug
under
all the muck you could possibly think of...

No worries, just wondered where you were. I hadn't seen post from you in
awhile.

Mine tubors are doin the same as yours. Asleep for the winter. We started 12
new ones from seed a few weeks back. They are on the kitchen counter and my
SO has taken over their care. She claims to be doing because I am neglecting
them. I think secretly she likes it.

Old 11-01-2005, 06:43 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Idiosyncracies? Does that include planting methods?

No, that's true muck, and not to be confused with posting muck, where

one
takes old injuries, old insults, old flames, perceived wrongs, and

starts
them all anew. Works best on those who don't even remember wronging the
flamer so they're dumb-founded. Those types of idiosyncrasies. ;o) ~

jan

I bet this aged muck, would be great for my lotus tubors.

NEDRA, where are you?

===========================
For extra nice tomatoes toss it in your veggie patch. It also grows roses
like crazy! Or use it in a tub to grow duckweed for your fish.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Completely FREE softwa

Old 11-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Nedra

Thanks a million for your concern, BV Actually I have been offline due
to computer
(modem) problems. I tried my best to fix it myself ... finally called in a
pro.
All Okay now.
I haven't done anything at all ~~ especially in the lotus dept. Congrats on
converting
your SO .... I know she will love this lotus growing.

Nedra

Lotus Garden:
Backyard Pond:

Old 11-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Koifan

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:28:06 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

===Thanks a million for your concern, BV Actually I have been offline due
===to computer
===(modem) problems. I tried my best to fix it myself ... finally called in a
===pro.
===All Okay now.
===I haven't done anything at all ~~ especially in the lotus dept. Congrats on
===converting
===your SO .... I know she will love this lotus growing.
===
===Nedra
===
===Lotus Garden:
===http://community.webshots.com/user/nedra118
===Backyard Pond:
===http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pines/4836

Yea, her collection of kill files / filters overloader her CPU and
hard
drive................haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahaha hahahahahaaaaaaaaa

Regards

Mr. Cavalier Attitude himself!

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS
Old 11-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Lilly

Where am I coming from? More than a decade of experiences with these
two. You must be new to the GF community, otherwise you'd also have the
collective memory of us old timers.

I object to these posts she writes. I might be able to tolerate a sig
line which contains info for JoAnn, but these posts saying "the leading
expert" are over the line. Who says she's an expert? The GFSA? Any
recognized hobby club? Doubt it. And this diagnostician certification
stuff is just bunk. Want to know what the USDA and it's aquatic arm
calls "diagnostician". They call it a Veterinarian.

I'm not trying to grind any axes here. Just trying make sure that at
least part of the truth sees the light of day.

Lilly

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
On 10 Jan 2005 15:18:39 -0800, "Lilly"

wrote:

HOW TO DETERMINE THAT A PERSONAL ATTACK IS OCCURRING

Seems Ingrid uses all below except rules #4 and #12.

THE THIRTEEN COMMANDMENTS OF FLAMING:

snip

So far in this thread, as someone sitting on the sidelines and not

having a
personal beef with any of the posters, I haven't seen Ingrid do any

of the
listed 13. So where are you coming from Lilly?
~ jan cybersoccer referee )

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 12-01-2005, 03:15 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 11 Jan 2005 15:15:23 -0800, "Lilly" wrote:

Where am I coming from? More than a decade of experiences with these
two. You must be new to the GF community, otherwise you'd also have the
collective memory of us old timers.

I've been on rec.ponds since 1997. I tried the rec.goldfish (or whatever it
was call) and there was an expert on there at the time, some guy with an
Asian name that scared me away. Ingrid is warm and fuzzy in comparison. ;o)

Anyway, as far as memory goes, I know mine can be lacking, but I haven't
seen you post here much before this thread got going, so to me it does look
like ax grinding, by several people for that matter. It became quite
obvious to me, that when Ingrid ruffled some feathers with her JoAnn post
and the bashing began, that reposting it to irritate served it's purpose.

I'm not trying to start anything or pick sides, just reporting how the view
looks from the sidelines. ~ jan
~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 12-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Roy

Oh yea, another kill file to add...........isn't this kill file crap
fun?

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:21:09 GMT, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Puregold Goldfish
List) wrote:

===On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:16:19 GMT, xxxxxxxxx wrote:
===
======Jo Ann asked me to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
======the business to Ken Fischer xxxxxxxxs.com/) she has NOT retired from
======helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-xxxxxx4790 phoning is best for
======the business to Ken Fischer http://xxas.com/) she has NOT retired from
======helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251xxxxxxxx-4790 phoning is best for
======the business to Ken Fischer http://dxxxxxxandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
======helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-xxxxxxx-4790 phoning is best for
======the business to Ken Fischer http://dxxxxxs.com/) she has NOT retired from
======the business to Ken Fischer http://xxxxx.com/) she has NOT retired from
======helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-6xxx790 phoning is best for
======the business to Ken Fischer http://xxxxs.com/) she has NOT retired from
======helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-xxx-4790 phoning is best for
======the business to Ken Fischer http://xxxxx/) she has NOT retired from
======the business to Ken Fischer http://xxxxxs.com/) she has NOT retired from
======helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-xxxx790 phoning is best for
======the business to Ken Fischer http://dxxxxxxxxxs.com/) she has NOT retired from
======helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-6xxx-4790 phoning is best for
======the business to Ken Fischer http://dxxxxxxxx.com/) she has NOT retired from
======helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-xxx-4790 phoning is best for
======diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject.
===
===REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
===Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
===the business to Ken Fischer http://xxxxxxxxxs.com/) she has NOT retired from
===helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-xxxx-4790 phoning is best for
===diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at xxxxxxxxxxx
===xxxxxxxxs Daxxxxxxxxxxandas........you guys got that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old 14-01-2005, 03:05 AM
~ Windsong ~

[...]

==================================
What Lily, Tom and I are talking about transpired on the old Goldfish list
(not here on Usenet) ran by someone called Bruce or Brian Sillybug. This
was back around 1997 or 98. I don't know what happened to the list. I do
know several core members passed away... then someone went on vacation and
left on their auto-reply which flooded the list - then the list just seemed
to die out.

Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway."

Old 14-01-2005, 04:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

What Lily, Tom and I are talking about transpired on the old Goldfish list
(not here on Usenet) ran by someone called Bruce or Brian Sillybug. This
was back around 1997 or 98. I don't know what happened to the list. I do
know several core members passed away... then someone went on vacation and
left on their auto-reply which flooded the list - then the list just seemed
to die out.

Carol.... the frugal ponder...

Thanks for the "where this is coming from" info....

We're talking something that happened in cyber space 6-7 years ago? Wow!
Talk about long running grudges.... ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~