Old 11-01-2005, 12:37 AM
2pods

ROTFLMAO !

Peter

Old 11-01-2005, 12:37 AM
2pods

ROTFLMAO !

Peter

Old 11-01-2005, 02:01 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Excuse me Ingrid,

I was responding to your comment of Jo Ann being so busy responding to
Problems on your list.

Quote: " Mostly because Jo Ann just doesnt have the time. She is on
Puregold and tries to help people there, but there are now so many other
people on the list know
what they are doing that mostly our help isnt usually needed."

Unquote.

That is what you said, so now you are saying she is not busy and she is not
posting on Puregold and everyone is doing fine. Which is it. You need to
keep you stories straight.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I can care less as to what goes on on Puregold.
I am sorry to inform you but the world does not revolve around you,
especially when it comes and deals with Goldfish.

Tom L.L.
wrote in message
Why Tom, we all know you follow Puregold very carefully so you would of
course know
that neither I nor Jo Ann posts to the list very often these days (which
is just as
well since she is very busy with her antique business while I am just
busy!) and that
most people are doing so very well with their fish. there are of course
the typical
floating problems, wen problems, etc. that are easily handled by the other
experienced and knowledgable GF keepers on the list. Lately there has
been a
discussion about KH and pH, a biowheel problem and the posted "help
needed" messages
from rec.gf and other help wanted requests to the list. What has been an
exciting
development on the list are the independent experiments a couple people
been doing.
Ingrid

Old 11-01-2005, 02:45 AM

Well I dont know Tom, you almost immediately posted to rec.gf that you knew I had
asked people from Puregold to join the newsgroup and help out answering sick fish
questions so you must somehow be monitoring Puregold pretty closely. Ingrid

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you, but I can care less as to what goes on on Puregold.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 11-01-2005, 03:00 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 10 Jan 2005 15:18:39 -0800, "Lilly" wrote:

HOW TO DETERMINE THAT A PERSONAL ATTACK IS OCCURRING

Seems Ingrid uses all below except rules #4 and #12.

THE THIRTEEN COMMANDMENTS OF FLAMING:

snip

So far in this thread, as someone sitting on the sidelines and not having a
personal beef with any of the posters, I haven't seen Ingrid do any of the
listed 13. So where are you coming from Lilly?
~ jan cybersoccer referee )

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 11-01-2005, 03:15 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Idiosyncracies? Does that include planting methods?

No, that's true muck, and not to be confused with posting muck, where one
takes old injuries, old insults, old flames, perceived wrongs, and starts
them all anew. Works best on those who don't even remember wronging the
flamer so they're dumb-founded. Those types of idiosyncrasies. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 11-01-2005, 03:17 AM
Roy

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:47:12 GMT, wrote:
snip

===This density is what is working for Jo Ann. Being dense it has a higher
===molecular attraction, which is what attracts the materials from the
===water.

snip
===
===
===~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
===List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
===
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
===www.drsolo.com
===Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame
===~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
===Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other
===compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the
===endorsements or recommendations I make.

The only thing dense is you and Joanns minds!

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

Old 11-01-2005, 03:19 AM
Roy

Well I'll be darned..I actually agree with something you say!

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:43:28 -0500, "Benign Vanilla"
wrote:

===
wrote in message
=== ooooo... am I really, what fun. You dont care if I get flamed and defamed
===as long as
=== I dont post where people can get help?
===
=== "Benign Vanilla" wrote:
=== Ingrid...come on...some of us disagree with you from time to time, and
=== others attack you, but don't make us all suffer.
===
===I try to do my best to stay out of he-said, she-said wars. Even in the salt
===battles, I have never participated in Ingrid bashing or Joann bashing. I
===simply disagree with you.
===
===Either way, when you repond to post after post after post after post with an
===ad for Joann, IMHO, it lessens your reputation as a knowledgeable person on
===this group. Stick to your know how, and your pond knowledgeable, and don't
===stoop to SPAMing the group with ads. I don't care if you tell us about your
===list, or Joann...but the repeated ads all week. Really...what does that
===accomplish?