Old 14-01-2005, 04:05 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

What Lily, Tom and I are talking about transpired on the old Goldfish list
(not here on Usenet) ran by someone called Bruce or Brian Sillybug. This
was back around 1997 or 98. I don't know what happened to the list. I do
know several core members passed away... then someone went on vacation and
left on their auto-reply which flooded the list - then the list just seemed
to die out.

Carol.... the frugal ponder...

Thanks for the "where this is coming from" info....

We're talking something that happened in cyber space 6-7 years ago? Wow!
Talk about long running grudges.... ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 14-01-2005, 04:57 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Jan,

It is not holding a grudge when your consistanting hear the same horse crap
year after year from the same person, who professes to have all the answers
and has been proven on number occassion to be wrong via real scientific
research, but refuses to believe the real world. Over and over again that
on certain subjects she doesn't know what she is talking about, to the
point that it has almost established itself as an urban legend.

Tom L.L.
news

Old 14-01-2005, 06:51 AM
~ Windsong ~

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
news
We're talking something that happened in cyber space 6-7 years ago? Wow!
Talk about long running grudges.... ~ jan

=========================
It has nothing to do with a grudge. I couldn't care less how rude or
insulting Ingrid was and may still be. That's her problem. It's the
DISHONESTY regarding the rechargeable charcoal and Dimilin deal what we
don't forget. Plus the fact there is not a shred of proof that Joann is any
kind of fish expert, no less has the ability to diagnose fish disease or
parasite infection over a phone. I personally wouldn't care to see a Newbie
taken in by this duo.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Completely FREE softwa

Old 14-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Crashj

On or about Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:05:57 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote something like:

We're talking something that happened in cyber space 6-7 years ago? Wow!
Talk about long running grudges.... ~ jan

Google "usenet kook"
--
Crashj

Old 14-01-2005, 11:22 PM
Roy

Al I come up with is some users by the names of.....well you

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:45:42 GMT, Crashj
wrote:

===usenet kook

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS