Old 02-01-2005, 10:15 PM

Default sick fish help

Jo Ann Burke is the leading expert in the U.S. on health, diseases and treatment of
Goldfish. Jo Ann asked me to remind people that while she has retired from selling
GF (and sold the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT
retired from helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is
best. but, if phoning is out of the question, you can try email put "help sick fish"
in subject. It would be a good idea to fill out this form
http://www.mu.edu/~buxtoni/puregold/...e/sf_form.html as completely as possible.

Also, Puregold is a list for people at all levels of fish keeping with special
emphasis on helping people new to keeping goldfish. We do talk about ponds and koi
as well. It is a very friendly list to newbies. To subscribe,
http://list.lovemyoldhome.com/puregold/

Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 03-01-2005, 05:17 AM
~ Windsong ~

wrote in message
Jo Ann Burke is the leading expert in the U.S. on health, diseases and

treatment of
Goldfish. Jo Ann asked me to remind people that while she has retired

from selling
======================
These repeat posts are bordering on spam. Let her post and reply *here* for
everyone to learn or hear what she has to say (post). Spam is not
appreciated on any NG.
--
Carol....
"A good scapegoat is nearly as welcome as a solution

Old 03-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Lilly

Ah, so you choose to answer my "put up or shut up" posts with yet
another post about the all knowing and all giving JoAnn?

Well Ingrid, that's okay sweetie. We are the heathens, JoAnn the Guru.
Goddess forbid, we/I should never have asked for certifications,
licenses or proof of expertise about The Guru! Forgive us, please?

I realize now that you need to live in a world who's sky is green
w/pink polka dots. It's okay. We understand. Really, we do. So, go back
to "Your Own Private Idaho" and maybe we'll even take up a collection
to help you pay for your meds.

from blue sky country...Lilly

Old 04-01-2005, 04:46 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Ingrid,

Who else besides you says she is an expert? It is sure funny that no known
official organization lists her as an expert, besides you. It would seem to
me that at least the GFSA would list her, but they don't, if she really was
the leading expert in the U.S.

Has she written any books (I am not talking about theB&W photocopied health
book that she charged people for when she was in Business; if you want a
real book with color pictures and indepth help get Doc Johnson's book or ge
the Fancy Goldfish Book by Rick Hess and Doc Johnson) or written any papers?

Come on Ingrid, quit being her mouth piece. If she is so great and since
she is now retired from the Goldfish business, I think she would have plenty
of time to be able to talk for herself now, if she really wants to help
people so freely.

Tom L.L.
==================================
wrote in message
[...]

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

Old 04-01-2005, 07:50 AM
zookeeper

wrote in message
Jo Ann Burke is the leading expert in the U.S. on health, diseases and

treatment of
Goldfish ... ad nauseum ...

Is your computer burping, or are you deliberately posting, and reposting,
this "info" day after day after day .... ???? Enough already. People can use
Google to check previous messages for info -- you don't need to keep feeding
it into our systems.
--
Zk

Old 04-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Troll Hunter

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
[...]

====================
I can't help being suspicious as to why she wants people to call her
privately. What is there to hide? Since she has access to a PC why doesn't
she post here if she wants to help people so much? I wonder if she
recommends products to people, products sold by the very people who bought
her business. Just a thought.....
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads."

Old 04-01-2005, 01:00 PM
Huey Conway

wrote in message
=== Jo Ann Burke is the leading expert in the U.S. on health, diseases and
===treatment of
=== Goldfish ... ad nauseum ...

WTF..ROFLMAO......Seems no one has heard of here in quite a few of the
other forums either.........Just a self touting wanna be IMNSHO.

"The Leading Expert on ........" what a laugh.....actually I mean
joke!

Old 04-01-2005, 03:55 PM
Lilly

Huey, what's even funnier is that she "responds" by quoting her
original post/spam to this thread as a response!
Thanks for the chuckles Ingrid. ROFLMAOWTIME.

Lilly