Old 09-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Grubber

"~ Windsong ~" wrote in message

wrote in message
Mostly because Jo Ann just doesnt have the time. She is on Puregold and

tries to
help people there, but there are now so many other people on the list

know
what they
are doing that mostly our help isnt usually needed.

## A bit of a contradiction no? If her help isn't "usually needed" there
on your private list, then she has the time to come HERE and help people.

Trying to help people with their sick fish by emailing back and forth is

very very
difficult. People leave out so much that is important and by the time

they get back
with those answers it is easy to forget what the problem was. When Jo

Ann
talks
directly to people she can ask/get answers immediately that gives her a

"picture" of
what the problem most is. After 30 years in dealing with sick goldfish

from all over
the US and even the world she has a pretty good idea of what could be

wrong and the
best treatment.

## And let me guess who she recommends to purchase those "TREATMENTS"

from?
1. The people who purchased her business.
2. The people who purchased her business.
3. The people who purchased her business.

Maybe it is annoying, but at the same time there are new people coming

on
all the
time looking for help with sick fish, so if they can get the phone

number
of somebody
can help them right away and for free .....

## This is male bovine excreta Ingrid. You know how to make a sigfile for
under you name. Put your advertising information down there instead of
spamming us with Joann and the business she sold. The newbies will see

it.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"If At First You Don't Succeed,

I've kf'd Ingrid and several of your addresses already, but this thread
keeps coming back. Could you please stop changing your info so I can stop
being bothered by your bickering?

Old 09-01-2005, 06:29 PM
~ WIndsong ~

Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:21:09 GMT

============FLOODING AND SPAM ABUSE:
"Puregold Goldfish List" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:16:19 GMT,
wrote:

===Jo Ann asked me to remind people that while she has retired from

selling GF (and sold
===the business to Ken Fischer
http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT
retired from
===helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning

is best for
===diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject.
[...]

REMEMBER: "This is worth repeating for benefit of al newbies!
Jo Ann asked Dr. Sooooooooooooooooolow to remind people that while she has

retired from selling GF (and sold
the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she has NOT retired

from
helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790 phoning is

best for
diagnosis. but, can try email put "help sick fish" in subject. Get your

fish at Dandy Orandas
Dandy Orandas Dandy Orandas........you guys got that DANDY ORANDAS

Old 09-01-2005, 06:32 PM
~ WIndsong ~

wrote in message
activated carbon - 2 weeks - tossed
anthracite -reusable- years.

## Antracite. Worthless, makes someone money. Use fine gravel in same way
and do water changes.

1 lb Marineland Black Diamond Premium Activated Carbon $8.49 on sale (w/o

ship)
1 lb of milled anthracite was @ $8 w/ shipping

## Anthracite doesn't do what Premium Activated Carbon does.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
Completely FREE softwa

Old 09-01-2005, 06:34 PM
~ WIndsong ~

"Grubber" wrote in message
ink.net...
I've kf'd Ingrid and several of your addresses already, but this thread
keeps coming back. Could you please stop changing your info so I can stop
being bothered by your bickering?

======================
Killfile ~Windsong ~ and not my address. :-)
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...

Old 09-01-2005, 08:33 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Ingrid...come on...some of us disagree with you from time to time, and
others attack you, but don't make us all suffer. BV

When Carol stops I'm sure Ingrid will also, it is a case of who has to have
the last word/post. Be amused, I am. ;o) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 09-01-2005, 10:22 PM

ooooo... am I really, what fun. You dont care if I get flamed and defamed as long as
I dont post where people can get help?

"Benign Vanilla" wrote:
Ingrid...come on...some of us disagree with you from time to time, and
others attack you, but don't make us all suffer.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 09-01-2005, 10:29 PM

Jo Ann is retired from the GF business, not retired in general. She and Steve are
now buying and selling antique glass and pottery full time. That means driving all
over several states. She doesnt have the time.
Actually, her major recommendations are now and have always been water changes, water
changes, water changes, a bit of salt, PP, Quick Cure, and hydrogen peroxide. She
never really sold any of that, but if people want to buy their water, salt, Quick
Cure, and hydrogen peroxide from Ken I guess they can go right ahead.
Ingrid

"~ Windsong ~" wrote:
## A bit of a contradiction no? If her help isn't "usually needed" there
on your private list, then she has the time to come HERE and help people.
## And let me guess who she recommends to purchase those "TREATMENTS" from?
1. The people who purchased her business.
2. The people who purchased her business.
3. The people who purchased her business.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List