Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Jim Webster

Default Biotech Wish List

Fran Higham wrote in message

Did you think that famines stopped when the tracks of "Concert
for Bangladesh" were laid down? A few I can think of whitout even

trying
are (currently) North Korea, and emerging, Zimbabwe, and back a few

years,
Somalia, Ethiopia, Chad, Kenya, Eritrea and Sudan. I'm sure I could

think
of others if I really got off my blot.

now try and think of others where there hasn't been a war or nutcase
kicking farmers of their land in the previous decade.
Kenya is the only one of the above list which is not war torn or ruled
by a complete ideologue.

Somalia, Ethiopia, Chad, Eritrea and Sudan have all had pretty major
wars in the last few years, does Somalia actually have a government at
the moment? Sudan has had endemic warfare since pretty much the 1960s.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

Trying to fulfil my dendrobe wish list in Brisbane, Australia Dave Gillingham Orchids 23 02-03-2004 01:52 PM
FAQ List - FAQ List - FAQ List cormaic United Kingdom 2 06-11-2003 05:37 PM
Wish List Claude Orchids 16 12-09-2003 02:02 PM
Biotech Wish List jitney sci.agriculture 29 26-04-2003 12:29 PM
wish list was Burgundy Iceberg Kirra Roses 3 09-04-2003 01:56 PM