Old 15-10-2006, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Fighting Ring this Way

"Mike" wrote in message
"Sacha" wrote in message

Scoring cheap points like that has never been an urg trait until now and
we're none the better for it, IMO.
--
Sacha
South Devon

Pot

Kettle

Black

You are a fine one to talk!

Mike
--
.................................................. ........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 15-10-2006, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 14/10/06 23:23, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
I've had many
friends with various cancers and just can't see it treated as some kind
of
joke or weapon against those who have it.

Here you go again, posting some further horrors that's only in your
head. I would never ever joke at something like this. Do you think I
haven't lived? Do you think I haven't felt the loss of friends and
family? Do you think you are the only one to understand human emotions?
I have left myself wide open stupidly for you to nit pick and destroy
me further. But to say I took Farm1's illness as a joke? You are nasty.
You don't know anything about me and if there's something to know you
will be the last one to hear about it.

And you know nothing about most of the people here but that has never
stopped you insulting them, calling them names, accusing them of having no
horticultural knowledge to equal or outstrip your own or of just being
'nasty' because they object to your methods.
You flatter yourself to imagine that I would be interested, Puce.
I objected to your diving straight onto Farm1's telling us how ill she has
been and using it to tell her she has a hide like a rhino, implying
therefore that nothing could hurt her. You have all the sensitivity of a
Sherman tank.

Please, please, please, stop rising to her bait, if you totally ignored her
she will go away.

Alan

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 15-10-2006, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Well, Kay, your heartfelt concerns for women's status might have been
better received, if you had voiced them earlier to Puce who has
repeatedly called other, named women here old and ugly, sexually
degraded them, and pronounced herself (particularly to male posters)
more interesting and valuable to this group and society in general, for
being young and pretty.

I didn't know she had repeatedly done that. I KFed her a long time ago.
I am becoming inclined to the view that people who are offensive in ngs
are generally doing it deliberately and replies only encourage them.

Perhaps you find it easier to turn the other cheek in case the same
insults are hurled at your terribly sensitive self.

Well, if you really believe that, then that comment was deliberately
meant to hurt. If, otoh, you don't believe that, then that was an insult
for the sake of insult. Neither are things which I would have expected
from you.
--
Kay
Old 20-10-2006, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"bluebell" wrote in message
ups.com...

Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "bluebell" contains these
words:
La Puce wrote:

Don't ever never tell me again what to do. Ever.

I've been a lurker for a long time and have wanted to join in.
Whereever I've thought of replying, all I see are your posts, threats
and being nasty and being told your advice is bad but all you do is get
abusive

If there's someone that needs to put their head down, it's you. At
least we would all get a break from your little yapping and snappy
terrier barks.

there you go again, why do you say nasty threats and abuse others? I'm
not asking my queries until you go, you are not nice

Don't you think that's a little counter-productive? Were I you,
I'd ask away, but be careful whose advice I took... ;-)

Maybe. I have lurked a long tikme and noticed a lot, good and bad.
Here goes, why are there so many flies, bluebotttles, wasps and other
flying things in the garden at the moment, today I was dripping sweat
and they were eating me alive. I lloked at the house wall and it wsas
covered in so many differfent types of flies I have never seen before,
is there a reason

Have I missed something, where are you, cos that doesn't seem to me to be an
english thing?

Alan