Old 19-11-2008, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Receiving this newsgroup (OT a bit)

The message
from Gordon H contains these words:
In message , Rusty_Hinge
writes
The message
from Ed ex@directory contains these words:

This is the wrong group for this discussion eh?

Tell me about how to grow broad beans.

Well, ask in a relevant thread. (And a less insistent whine)

FX: Glances at calendar

Hopefully the last of the Summer whine.

Growing Broad beans? Funny time of year to ask...

Not really. You can put them in now - you'd be surprised!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 19-11-2008, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Nov 19, 9:47 pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message
from Gordon H contains these words:

In message , Rusty_Hinge
writes
The message
from Ed ex@directory contains these words:

This is the wrong group for this discussion eh?

Tell me about how to grow broad beans.

Well, ask in a relevant thread. (And a less insistent whine)

FX: Glances at calendar
Hopefully the last of the Summer whine.
Growing Broad beans? Funny time of year to ask...

Not really. You can put them in now - you'd be surprised!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Don't forget that in addition to that garlic can also be planted
Rusty.

Judith
Old 19-11-2008, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ed Ed is offline

On 19/11/08 19:53, Gordon H wrote:
In message , Rusty_Hinge
writes
The message
from Ed ex@directory contains these words:

This is the wrong group for this discussion eh?

Tell me about how to grow broad beans.

Well, ask in a relevant thread. (And a less insistent whine)

FX: Glances at calendar

Hopefully the last of the Summer whine.

Growing Broad beans? Funny time of year to ask...

why u say that Is November not a good time to sow broad beans?

Old 19-11-2008, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:
On Nov 19, 9:47 pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:

Not really. You can put them in now - you'd be surprised!

Don't forget that in addition to that garlic can also be planted
Rusty.

I prefer to plant them all nice and shiny.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 19-11-2008, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from Ed ex@directory contains these words:
On 19/11/08 19:53, Gordon H wrote:
In message , Rusty_Hinge
writes
The message
from Ed ex@directory contains these words:

This is the wrong group for this discussion eh?

Tell me about how to grow broad beans.

Well, ask in a relevant thread. (And a less insistent whine)

FX: Glances at calendar

Hopefully the last of the Summer whine.

Growing Broad beans? Funny time of year to ask...

why u say that Is November not a good time to sow broad beans?

Quite OK. Just not traditional.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Old 20-11-2008, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , AriesVal
writes
On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:53:54 +0000, Gordon H wrote:

Growing Broad beans? Funny time of year to ask...

I'm growing them at this time of the year for the first time Gordon.
Presently they are approx 5" high and grown outside in pots. I'm planting
them into the ground tomorrow, so watch this space

I grew them once, but the amount of space they took up compared with the
crop didn't seem to make it worth while. They did provide some home
grown beans before the runners were out though, if memory serves me.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 20-11-2008, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Ed
writes
On 19/11/08 19:53, Gordon H wrote:
In message ,
Rusty_Hinge writes
The message
from Ed ex@directory contains these words:

This is the wrong group for this discussion eh?

Tell me about how to grow broad beans.

Well, ask in a relevant thread. (And a less insistent whine)

FX: Glances at calendar
Hopefully the last of the Summer whine.
Growing Broad beans? Funny time of year to ask...

why u say that Is November not a good time to sow broad beans?

Coz I not know any better! Long time since I growed 'em.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 20-11-2008, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Rusty_Hinge
writes
The message
from Ed ex@directory contains these words:
On 19/11/08 19:53, Gordon H wrote:
In message , Rusty_Hinge
writes
The message
from Ed ex@directory contains these words:

This is the wrong group for this discussion eh?

Tell me about how to grow broad beans.

Well, ask in a relevant thread. (And a less insistent whine)

FX: Glances at calendar

Hopefully the last of the Summer whine.

Growing Broad beans? Funny time of year to ask...

why u say that Is November not a good time to sow broad beans?

Quite OK. Just not traditional.

This is a thread about Demon News problems, not about jazz.
Please keep on topic.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 20-11-2008, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

[...]

I'm refusion to comply with that request.

--
Hip Cat