Old 30-12-2009, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

"lloyd" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 17:07:49 +0000, Mike wrote:

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:59:32 +0000, lloyd wrote:

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:10:57 -0500, Steve Barron
wrote:

Love them or hate them, foxes cause not only damage to our lawns and
steal our tools, but are capable of transmitting diseases via their
treacle-like faeces and strong odour urine such as leptospirosis
(weil's
disease) and toxocaris, not to mention the internal & external
parasites
they will almost definately be carrying. Under The Abandonement Act
1960, it is illegal to release foxes once trapped; therefore, the only
humane and legal solution is to safely dispatch them. I am professional
Urban Fox Controller working in North & East London areas, spending
most
of my time in schools, colleges, commercial and residential properties.
I am often called in by gardeners due to the constant digging up of
lawns and flower beds and the unpleasant fouling left behind. for more
information, my website is www.pestgo4u.com

Scam city for this chap, knew he was a jerk!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=SE28+0WQ&meta=

One address and 1001 things going on, I smell something worse than a
fox here.

PO Box 19184 London SE28 0WQ GB

Well the foxy site looked very unproff for a start. As far as free
range hens/ducks go ..... the most time they are at risk is in the
daylight, when the there are cubs to feed in the spring. Any night of
the year fowl should be shut in after they have gone to roost.
Common sense methinks.

Sadly lacking in some.

And very much evident in you! You appear to be an apologist for those
loonies in PETA!
Graham

Old 31-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Registered User

Location: North & East London
Thumbs down

Lloyd smells a rat !!!! What a joke !!!

I didn't pay someone £1000's to create my website, I did it myself.

What an insult from a rude person.
__________________
Pest - Go Limited
Old 31-12-2009, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:33:14 -0700, "graham" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

lawns and flower beds and the unpleasant fouling left behind. for more
information, my website is www.pestgo4u.com

Scam city for this chap, knew he was a jerk!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=SE28+0WQ&meta=

One address and 1001 things going on, I smell something worse than a
fox here.

PO Box 19184 London SE28 0WQ GB

Well the foxy site looked very unproff for a start. As far as free
range hens/ducks go ..... the most time they are at risk is in the
daylight, when the there are cubs to feed in the spring. Any night of
the year fowl should be shut in after they have gone to roost.
Common sense methinks.

Sadly lacking in some.

And very much evident in you! You appear to be an apologist for those
loonies in PETA!

What does peta have to apologise for? Or perhaps you're just looking
for a diversion to justify a lack of respect for life that should be
paramount in all of us!

Why complicate a really simple ethic.
Old 31-12-2009, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:22:51 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

information, my website is www.pestgo4u.com

Scam city for this chap, knew he was a jerk!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=SE28+0WQ&meta=

One address and 1001 things going on, I smell something worse than a
fox here.

PO Box 19184 London SE28 0WQ GB

Well the foxy site looked very unproff for a start. As far as free
range hens/ducks go ..... the most time they are at risk is in the
daylight, when the there are cubs to feed in the spring. Any night of
the year fowl should be shut in after they have gone to roost.
Common sense methinks.

Of course, it's sensible to do that, I always do, but when they come during
the day to kill all your poultry is a whole different kettle of fish.

How inconvenient. If the animals were looked after it would not matter
what time the fox or stray dog came.

They don't come to kill your poultry they look for food and that's no
crime. If you're silly enough to leave it out unguarded how can you
blame the poor beast!

I have no problem with foxes passing through my garden at night and trying
to get in to my chickens. That is not possible as they are shut up safely
at dusk. I DO have issues when they come in the day, though and daytime
foxes that kill my hens are likely to be ex-foxes here, and pretty soon too.
One of them completely wiped out an 8 year project I was doing, trying to
breed a gold splashed chicken laying a dark brown egg.

Sounds like you never really learned from the experience which is a
shame.

You can imagine my feelings when the fox was still there, killing. If I'd
had a gun in my hand, when the barsteward turned to look at me as it ran
off, I would have blasted it's head clean off. In temper.

You sound like you get a warped pleasure from the killing. How nice.

I cannot keep free range chickens any more. They have to be in huts and
runs, with concrete floors and roofs on, because of the firkin things.

Imagine how easy your life could be if you went the whole hog and
shoved the poor things in to small cages. You need to get a life love.

That's life, that's called looking after them. If you are incapable of
looking after the animals on free range you should maybe take up
knitting instead, though do be careful of the sharp needles.

I could do with a jumper and bobble hat if it helps.
Old 31-12-2009, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-12-30 22:17:02 +0000, lloyd said:
snip

Leave the wildlife alone or move somewhere there is none.

IF your previous remarks had any credibility, this last would have
wiped it out entirely. If nothing else, it shows how carefully you
think things through.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 31-12-2009, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Old 31-12-2009, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 28 Dec, 17:10, Steve Barron Steve.Barron.
wrote:
\snip\ foxes \snip\ steal our tools \snip
--
Steve Barron

I opened our back door in the half-light this morning and there was
mrs Fox plodding past the shed with my spade on her shoulder. "Where
do you think you are going with my spade?" I called after her "Just
off to dig a few slugs for breakfast," she replied "I'll bring the
spade back when I've finished with it."

We live by a railway line and are lucky enough to have a large plot of
land that we can use to encourage wildlife. I wouldn't discourage
foxes - they have never done me any harm and even help by consuming
those pesky slugs and snails.

Cheers,
Compo
Old 31-12-2009, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

\snip\
I had most of my chickens once killed by a fox in the day, when I got home
from work it was still killing
It ran away when I saw it, leaving 22 dead and the end of my project.

Yes, anyone who can put foxes out is good.

I lost three batches of hens to the fox in quick succession - the
reason was that I had not made their run properly fox-proof and thus
it was my fault and not the fox's, who was just doing what came
natural to him/her. If I want to keep animals for my benefit I must
be prepared to secure them from predators.
Cheers,
Compo in Caithness

Old 31-12-2009, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-12-30 22:17:02 +0000, lloyd said:
snip

Leave the wildlife alone or move somewhere there is none.

IF your previous remarks had any credibility, this last would have
wiped it out entirely. If nothing else, it shows how carefully you
think things through.

Ditto.

Don't be silly. Our place is teeming with wildlife in the heart of the
countryside. We use biological controls rather than sprays and we
encourage birds into the garden in their hordes.

As a result, we are well aware that in this very small island called
Britain, wildlife needs to be managed, as do domestic animals. If you
want unmanaged, untouched, unmolested wildlife go to the inner
wildernesses of Canada and take your chances with the bears.

Old 31-12-2009, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:35:06 -0000, "mark"
wrote:

As does the idea that one bad deed requires an entire population to be
wiped out.

One....? Hardly one.
It seems to me you have an entrenched position of regarding animals as
living creatures that have an equality with all other creatures, including
humans. If I am wrong

You over complicate life. It's about respect for all things. Do unto
other's etc, etc, etc.

Old 31-12-2009, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 04:29:51 -0800 (PST), Compo in Caithness
wrote:

\snip\
I had most of my chickens once killed by a fox in the day, when I got home
from work it was still killing
It ran away when I saw it, leaving 22 dead and the end of my project.

Yes, anyone who can put foxes out is good.

I lost three batches of hens to the fox in quick succession - the
reason was that I had not made their run properly fox-proof and thus
it was my fault and not the fox's, who was just doing what came
natural to him/her. If I want to keep animals for my benefit I must
be prepared to secure them from predators.
Cheers,
Compo in Caithness

Quite. It's not rocket science either so I don't quite see what the
fuss is all about.
Old 31-12-2009, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:
\snip\ foxes \snip\ steal our tools \snip
--
Steve Barron

I opened our back door in the half-light this morning and there was
mrs Fox plodding past the shed with my spade on her shoulder. "Where
do you think you are going with my spade?" I called after her "Just
off to dig a few slugs for breakfast," she replied "I'll bring the
spade back when I've finished with it."

LOL please tell us there are more chapters to this story? I like it

We live by a railway line and are lucky enough to have a large plot of
land that we can use to encourage wildlife. I wouldn't discourage
foxes - they have never done me any harm and even help by consuming
those pesky slugs and snails.

Something those blinded by prejudice seem incapable of learning.
Everything has it's place in this world including ourselves.

Old 31-12-2009, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2009-12-30 22:17:02 +0000, lloyd said:
snip

Leave the wildlife alone or move somewhere there is none.

IF your previous remarks had any credibility, this last would have
wiped it out entirely. If nothing else, it shows how carefully you
think things through.

Ditto.

Don't be silly.

That would be you!

Our place is teeming with wildlife in the heart of the
countryside. We use biological controls rather than sprays and we
encourage birds into the garden in their hordes.

As a result, we are well aware that in this very small island called
Britain, wildlife needs to be managed, as do domestic animals. If you
want unmanaged, untouched, unmolested wildlife go to the inner
wildernesses of Canada and take your chances with the bears.

Stop dithering we're talking about foxes and scammers. One needs
shooting the other dont.

Old 31-12-2009, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:25:29 -0500, Steve Barron
wrote:

Thanks Lloyd, who said I controlled foxes for fun. I prevent the spread
of diseases passed on to children in schools and colleges by foxes
constant fouling.

You have ideas way above your station.

If a primary school has a fox problem, I guess you
would prefer to see a child go blind? That a sensible attitude. O, yes,
I am CRB checked and insured !!!

I bet!

Whats a proper job?

That figures.

Old 31-12-2009, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 02:41:58 -0500, Steve Barron
wrote:

Lloyd smells a rat !!!! What a joke !!!

I didn't pay someone £1000's to create my website, I did it myself.

LOL the scammer got scammed, now theres irony.