Old 29-11-2003, 12:28 AM
martin

Default Cannabis Growing

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:58:04 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Janet Baraclough27/11/03 1:07
@ zetnet.co.uk

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the bloodstream much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

How could inserting a suppository in Belgium help a Jerseywoman?

Janet.

Well, it was before the Chunnel was built, so there must have been a
reason.... ;-)

You were island hopping?
--
Martin
Old 29-11-2003, 12:28 AM
martin

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:51:54 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus
reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the
bloodstream much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

How could inserting a suppository in Belgium help a Jerseywoman?

Well, I don't know about the Jerseywoman, but you know what they say
about Belgium.........

spruitjes?
--
Martin

Old 29-11-2003, 01:42 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:

Well, I don't know about the Jerseywoman, but you know what they say
about Belgium.........

spruitjes?

I thought that was Brussels, not Belgium...

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)