Old 25-11-2003, 04:43 PM
bigboard

Default Cannabis Growing

Franz Heymann wrote:

By smelling a growing plant, or by burning a dried leaf?
I was just pondering on how they would catch a grower with a licence who
surreptitiously has a few of the smoking variey here and there in his plot
of the legal variety.
I have no intention of experimenting. I am far too scared of the law to
bother.

Franz

By smelling the growing plant.

Old 25-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Franz Heymann

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The buds on a female plant have the biggest loading of the required
ingredient. Thats what you want the most. Leaves are usually processed
into block.

Easy as **** to grow. If you want a laugh, get some seeds, throw some
into one of the pots outside a police station (it`ll germinate as
cannabis is something like 95 percent likely to germinate). They cant
pick it or cut it down without a warrent as without one it`s

cultivation
and thats illegal. G

What on earth is this mangled note supposed to be about?

Franz

Hands up who got the gist of it?

Anyways, to help you on your way to understanding it Franz, I`ll send
you a nice homebaked Pizza with freshly picked mushrooms and a special
blend of herbs and spices. I`m sure after it you would understand a
whole lot better. 8-)

Have you got my address?
I will thank you for it, if you will promise not to snip context and
relevant headers.
{:-))
Franz

Old 25-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Franz Heymann

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:11:39 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

The effects of posting under the influence of cannabis?

If so, the poster must be addicted, since he frequently snipa every

vestige
of context

Franz
--
Martin

And you (Franz not Martin) do not have the decency to even correctly
post with your name at the bottom therefore making it look as tho I am
replying to Martin and not you. Thats against usenet conventions and is
just as bad as snipa(?)

You are talking nonsense. Count the attribution marks. Also, both you and
I know that "snipa" was a typo.

[snip]

Franz

Old 25-11-2003, 07:22 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Jennifer Sparkes contains these words:
The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

Cannabis is very easy to grow.

As my Mother found out when in her late 80s "this strange plant
has just grown in my garden, what is it dear?"

Ahem ...do you really want to know Mum?????

And didn't you dye the top floret red so it would look like a - um -
forgotten the name of it....

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)
Old 26-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Christopher Norton

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

Hands up who got the gist of it?

Anyways, to help you on your way to understanding it Franz, I`ll send
you a nice homebaked Pizza with freshly picked mushrooms and a special
blend of herbs and spices. I`m sure after it you would understand a
whole lot better. 8-)

Have you got my address?
I will thank you for it, if you will promise not to snip context and
relevant headers.
{:-))
Franz

I don`t snip headers, as I do not even see them. I may snip a bit of
posts to ensure I don`t waste bandwidth. Comes from the days of a long
distance call to Birmingham with a 2400 modem. g

Old 26-11-2003, 11:14 PM
ER

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:55:34 +0100, martin wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:07:44 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from martin contains these words:
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:03:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains
these words:

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor
chewed
like with tobacco.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

I expect you could - the French tend to do so for a large number of the
medicines we would take by mouth here.

but then again the French are a lot healthier than the Brit.s

Is this supposition due to the way they inseert their remedies, do you think?

No. it's something to do with organising their health service more
efficiently and eating healthier diets.

Besides it's Germans, who like their medication inserted up 'em, not
the French.

Nope. It's les francais. I had a heated conversation with a French pharmacist once
when I was looking for throat lozenges and she suggested something else. Isaac
Newton came into the conversation, as I recall.

Liz

Old 27-11-2003, 12:22 AM
martin

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:26:57 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

ER26/11/03 11:11

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:55:34 +0100, martin wrote:

snip
Besides it's Germans, who like their medication inserted up 'em, not
the French.

Nope. It's les francais. I had a heated conversation with a French pharmacist
once
when I was looking for throat lozenges and she suggested something else.
Isaac
Newton came into the conversation, as I recall.

Liz

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the bloodstream much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

held between the knees they are an effective method of birth control
:-)
--
Martin
Old 27-11-2003, 12:23 AM
martin

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:26:57 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

ER26/11/03 11:11

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:55:34 +0100, martin wrote:

snip
Besides it's Germans, who like their medication inserted up 'em, not
the French.

Nope. It's les francais. I had a heated conversation with a French pharmacist
once
when I was looking for throat lozenges and she suggested something else.
Isaac
Newton came into the conversation, as I recall.

Liz

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the bloodstream much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

The only time I was offered one in Germany was, when I broke a leg. I
was offered one containing a painkiller. The look on my face must have
said it all, as I was then offered a tablet instead.
--
Martin

Old 27-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus
reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the
bloodstream much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

held between the knees they are an effective method of birth control

Or in *YOUR* shoe it makes you limp.

Old 27-11-2003, 10:48 AM
Synaptic Flow

"martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:26:57 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

ER26/11/03 11:11

[...]

Ok, after covering the potential dangers of smoking cannabis, the
possibilities of eating it, maybe this conversation will lead to a new form
of teenage experimentation

Old 27-11-2003, 12:42 PM
martin

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 01:07:54 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from martin contains these words:

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus
reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the
bloodstream much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

held between the knees they are an effective method of birth control

Or in *YOUR* shoe it makes you limp.

LOL

Truly holistic! :-)
--
Martin
Old 27-11-2003, 12:43 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Synaptic Flow" contains these words:

/snippetry/

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus

reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the bloodstream

much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

The only time I was offered one in Germany was, when I broke a leg. I
was offered one containing a painkiller. The look on my face must have
said it all, as I was then offered a tablet instead.

residual sig snippetry

Ok, after covering the potential dangers of smoking cannabis, the
possibilities of eating it, maybe this conversation will lead to a new form
of teenage experimentation

Yes, and we could be in the rearguard of making fuvg tb gur jebat jnl.

Old 27-11-2003, 02:12 PM
martin

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:50:30 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

Ok, after covering the potential dangers of smoking cannabis, the
possibilities of eating it, maybe this conversation will lead to a new form
of teenage experimentation

Yes, and we could be in the rearguard of making fuvg tb gur jebat jnl.

now I think you really are talking out of your orifice.
--
Martin