Old 23-11-2003, 11:04 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Cannabis Growing

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

Members of the Cape Town University Mountaineering Club used to drop

in

Did you know Tony Jones, by any chance? (red haired geologist, dodgy

leg)

I cannot recall him I was there during the years 1941 to 1947, and

climbed
actively during the years 1944 to 1947. Round about when would he have

been
there?

He must have been born in the mid nineteen-thirties so would have
missed you. Introduced me to climbing in the 60's in Wales.

Do they still mention that South African's footmarks at the mossy ledge
below the first pitch on Clogwyn dur Arrthu?
They are more than fifty years old now.

Franz

Old 23-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Franz Heymann

"martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:41:56 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:29:21 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested,

nor
chewed
like with tobacco.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

I like oor-ifice :-)

a bit of an Afrikaans Freudian slip :-)

I knew you would pick that one up.
I mentioned it especially for you.

ja! ja! :-)

Kan jy my verstaan as ek Afrikaans praat?

jazeker

Dutch with old fashioned spelling.
I bet Jenny can understand you too.

The Dutch folk understand me better than I understand them. I speak a very
simplified Dutch, whereas they speak an incredibly complicated Afrikaans.

Franz

Old 23-11-2003, 11:16 PM
Franz Heymann

"Synaptic Flow" wrote in message

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor

chewed
like with tobacco.

Nicotine doesn't have to be obtained by smoking or chewing either; it
can pass through the skin into the bloodstream, like many other
substances.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

Mouth. As in home baked muffins.

But I chew my muffins {:-))

Franz

Old 23-11-2003, 11:42 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor

chewed
like with tobacco.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

I expect you could - the French tend to do so for a large number of the
medicines we would take by mouth here.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)
Old 23-11-2003, 11:42 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:
wrote:

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor

chewed
like with tobacco.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

I like oor-ifice :-)

Which one?

Old 24-11-2003, 12:04 AM
ER

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:42:48 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

"Synaptic Flow" wrote in message

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor

chewed
like with tobacco.

Nicotine doesn't have to be obtained by smoking or chewing either; it
can pass through the skin into the bloodstream, like many other
substances.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

Mouth. As in home baked muffins.

Janet.

When I lived in Amsterdam in the 90's I happened across the curious fact that
tourists did more harm to themselves with food-poisoning from the hash brownies than
they ever did with the side effects of drugs. That being said, I think I'll just
stick to beer anyway.

Liz
Old 24-11-2003, 09:03 AM
martin

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:03:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor

chewed
like with tobacco.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

I expect you could - the French tend to do so for a large number of the
medicines we would take by mouth here.

but then again the French are a lot healthier than the Brit.s
--
Martin
Old 24-11-2003, 12:02 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

wrote:
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains
these words:

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor
chewed
like with tobacco.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

I expect you could - the French tend to do so for a large number of the
medicines we would take by mouth here.

but then again the French are a lot healthier than the Brit.s

Is this supposition due to the way they inseert their remedies, do you think?

Old 24-11-2003, 12:04 PM
martin

wrote:
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains
these words:

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor
chewed
like with tobacco.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

I expect you could - the French tend to do so for a large number of the
medicines we would take by mouth here.

but then again the French are a lot healthier than the Brit.s

Is this supposition due to the way they inseert their remedies, do you think?

No. it's something to do with organising their health service more
efficiently and eating healthier diets.

Besides it's Germans, who like their medication inserted up 'em, not
the French.
--
Martin
Old 24-11-2003, 02:23 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:

Is this supposition due to the way they inseert their remedies, do
you think?

No. it's something to do with organising their health service more
efficiently and eating healthier diets.

I can't comment on their Elf service - never had to use it.

Besides it's Germans, who like their medication inserted up 'em, not
the French.

Not according to my informant - thobut the Germans might like it too.