Old 13-02-2004, 02:49 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

If I'd known you were likely to be looking I would have stepped to one
side.

all I could see was a nice looking young man. What happened?

Life. Life? Don't talk to me about Life! All the diodes down my left
side.......

OK, I shan't talk to you about Life.

How about Death?

OK. Whose?

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 13-02-2004, 02:50 PM
Ophelia

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from martin contains these words:

I saw daffodils that are about to flower in Leiden.

I've got daffodils in bloom in Bunwell.

Nyaa-nyaaaa-nyeee-nyaaaa-nyaaaaaaaaaaa!

.... and we have flippin' nuffin' in my bit of Scotland

Any bog myrtle lying around on the muir?

not been out to look

Old 13-02-2004, 08:45 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Howard Neil contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:

I know about layers' mash and pellets - but balancer meal was very high
in fishmeal, and you didn't use much of it in a mash.

If I had broadband I could attach a few sacks of layers' mash for you as
we have it here in East Angular......

Thanks for the "offer". It is only the "commercially available" mash
that has died out around me. What I now obtain is of a much higher
quality than anything I have obtained before and I can vary the
ingredients if I wish.

I was just looking at my modem connections and wondered whether they
weren't a bit skinny to get a 50 Kg sack through....

Old 13-02-2004, 08:52 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Ophelia" contains these words:

.... and we have flippin' nuffin' in my bit of Scotland

Any bog myrtle lying around on the muir?

not been out to look

I really must get some before it gets too warm to post....

Old 13-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Mary Fisher

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

Life. Life? Don't talk to me about Life! All the diodes down my left
side.......

OK, I shan't talk to you about Life.

How about Death?

OK. Whose?

I'm not fussy. Whose would you prefer? Who's most likely to need the
information soon?

Mary

Old 13-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

Life. Life? Don't talk to me about Life! All the diodes down my left
side.......

OK, I shan't talk to you about Life.

How about Death?

OK. Whose?

I'm not fussy. Whose would you prefer? Who's most likely to need the
information soon?

I could nominate someone from another place, and I guess Martin will
guess whom I might possibly mean.

Not realy OT Dave Hill United Kingdom 0 15-03-2012 09:13 PM
Do leaf blowers/vacs realy work? davout United Kingdom 9 22-10-2005 12:43 AM
open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots len gardener Permaculture 49 12-12-2004 06:08 PM
A diploma yuppy speaks... open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass Janet Baraclough.. Permaculture 0 12-07-2004 12:02 PM
Urban fox hedgehog United Kingdom 5 18-03-2003 05:20 PM