Old 26-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Dcjtee

Default POISONING CATS?

Cats are vermin, dirty and foul creatures and destroy people's lives and
their hobbies.

Cats are also excellent at spreading Ringworm to Humans.

The Hemyock, Devon, UK branch of The Residents Appreciation Society.

http://english.aljazeera.net

Old 26-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Mike

I'd call cat shit being walked all over the place a REAL problem.

especially when it is being walked into 'your' house, but it is not 'your'
bit of vermin which has 'dumped' it in 'your' garden and the
'owners/keepers' of the wretched animal don't give a toss and even argue
that it is the things 'right' to do it!! :-((

Old 26-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Mary Fisher

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
martin writes:
| |
| | The fact that they are a serious health risk in the tropics is
| | not necessarily evidence that they are in the UK.
| |
| | Mosquitoes are there and not here.
| |
| | and unless you live near a major international airport.
|
| Even then, only for some ridiculous meaning of the word "serious".
|
| Catching malaria is serious for the person involved, but not you
| sitting on your bum in a college somewhere :-)

I suggest that you read the above a little more carefully. They
are not a serious health risk in the UK, because the chance of
them transmitting malaria EVEN near Heathrow is miniscule. The
aircraft flying overhead are more of a health risk, as you will
discover if you look up the statistics.

And the car journey to and from the airport is even more risky ... :-)

Mary

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 26-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Mary Fisher

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
| |

Old 26-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Andrew

Dcjtee wrote:

Alternatively you could stay off the caffeine and put some of your
energy into solving some of the real problems in the world.

Caffeine???? Never touch it another deadly poison.

I'd call cat shit being walked all over the place a REAL problem.

You're just a stupid ****.

What's up - are you such a cretin that you can't check your shoes before
you enter your house?

Anyway I thought gays like you loved cats? Or are you in denial?

Old 26-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Andrew

Mike wrote:

I'd call cat shit being walked all over the place a REAL problem.

especially when it is being walked into 'your' house, but it is not 'your'
bit of vermin which has 'dumped' it in 'your' garden and the
'owners/keepers' of the wretched animal don't give a toss and even argue
that it is the things 'right' to do it!! :-((

Ummmm do the cats walk it into the house, or do YOU?

Old 26-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Mike

Ummmm do the cats walk it into the house, or do YOU?

I do, after checking that I do not have cat shit all over my shoes. Are you
stupid or something?

Pity the day when a cat tries to walk into my house :-))))

Old 26-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Andrew

Mike wrote:

Ummmm do the cats walk it into the house, or do YOU?

I do, after checking that I do not have cat shit all over my shoes. Are you
stupid or something?

So you walk cat shit into the house despite having checked your shoes?
Are you stupid or something?
Old 26-03-2004, 05:40 PM
martin

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:59:07 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
martin writes:
| |
| | The fact that they are a serious health risk in the tropics is
| | not necessarily evidence that they are in the UK.
| |
| | Mosquitoes are there and not here.
| |
| | and unless you live near a major international airport.
|
| Even then, only for some ridiculous meaning of the word "serious".
|
| Catching malaria is serious for the person involved, but not you
| sitting on your bum in a college somewhere :-)

I suggest that you read the above a little more carefully. They
are not a serious health risk in the UK, because the chance of
them transmitting malaria EVEN near Heathrow is miniscule. The
aircraft flying overhead are more of a health risk, as you will
discover if you look up the statistics.

And the car journey to and from the airport is even more risky ... :-)

but malaria is forever.

How many people get nv CJD a year?

How much has nvCJD cost Britain?

I suspect that there are far more malaria victims in UK than there
will ever be nvCJD suffers.

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/life/sh/modules...ures/349-1.htm
there were 1110 case of malaria reported in UK in 1998
Old 26-03-2004, 05:45 PM
Andrew

Mike wrote:

Ummmm do the cats walk it into the house, or do YOU?

I do, after checking that I do not have cat shit all over my shoes. Are you
stupid or something?

So you walk cat shit into the house despite having checked your shoes?
Are you stupid or something?

Poisoning snails - poisoning birds? Andy Hunt United Kingdom 31 10-04-2004 06:04 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 8 24-03-2004 05:55 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 32 24-03-2004 05:48 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 0 24-03-2004 05:37 PM
Is Monsanto Poisoning Consumers with Pesticide Residues Just another fan Gardening 0 27-08-2003 01:02 AM