Old 26-03-2004, 06:19 PM
martin

Default POISONING CATS?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:36:54 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Andrew" wrote in message

THE CATS ARE GOING TO GET US. WE NEED SOMEONE TO SAVE MANKIND FROM THE
FELINES!

Bring on the mice.

Bring on Andrew Lloyd Webber and the dancing girls, it's time for a
change of topic.

Old 26-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Franz Heymann

"martin" wrote in message
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:28:28 +0000, Victoria Clare
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in
:

Sacha wrote:

To state to others that they are vermin
is not only misleading but in your case it is

downright dishonest and
if someone chose to take it far enough, could even be

actionable.

I'm not interested in joining the debate about cats,

but I strongly
believe that the statement above is just plain wrong at

best. It would
not be possible to raise a successful action against

someone who
called cats vermin in a newsgroup.

Indeed. I feel, though, that pointing out that

deliberately hurting or
killing other people's pets is wrong was a worthwhile

thing to do.

The archive could otherwise give the impression that the

group is of one
mind, because no-one protested.

Only if you have half the urg posters in your kill file,

several
people have protested, including me.

Protesting about something you believe is wrong is a good

thing, even if
she did get a bit carried away.

I also believe that deliberately hurting or killing other

people's pets is
wrong. I would not do it myself, regardless of the

provocation and I would
step in if I saw someone else planning to do it.

So far, though, I don't think anyone who is an

identifiable poster (rather
than an anonymous and unreliable troll) has actually said

they are planning
to do this?

Franz is neither a troll nor an unidentifiable poster and

he implied
that he was planning to do this.

Right. The trouble is I haven't yet scraped up the courage
to go beyond the planning stage. In the meantime, I simply
annoy them as much as I can with my mammoth water pistol and
my catapult.

Franz

Old 26-03-2004, 07:49 PM
Andrew L

Mike wrote:

THE CATS ARE GOING TO GET US. WE NEED SOMEONE TO SAVE MANKIND FROM THE
FELINES!

What a pity you joke about such vile beasts

Joke? Joke? This is deadly serious man.

Old 26-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Rhiannon S

Subject: POISONING CATS?
From: "Franz Heymann"
Date: 26/03/2004 19:41 GMT Standard Time

I simply
annoy them as much as I can with my mammoth water pistol

But where do you get Mammoth's water for the ammo?
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/
Old 26-03-2004, 08:06 PM
Andrew L

Alas, I think it is you who need to attend after school lessons. Let me walk
you through our conversation:

Ummmm do the cats walk it into the house, or do YOU?

Here I ask whether it is the cats or YOU who walk the shit into the house. A
simple question really.

I do,

Here, you reply that, yes, YOU walk the cat shit into the house...

after checking that I do not have cat shit all over my shoes. Are you
stupid or something?

....even after checking for cat shit on your shoes. You manage to tread it in
even though it's apparently not on your shoes. Maybe your excrement
checking technique deserves an overhaul.

You must be ****ing stupid if you can't follow that conversation.

Old 26-03-2004, 08:45 PM
Mike

Keep an eye open for the men in white coats. Carry on like that and they
will be after you.

Old 26-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Dcjtee

Keep an eye open for the men in white coats. Carry on like that and they
will be after you.

Who are you typing to????????????

SHHHHHHHHHHH Don't tell him children but he doesn't know that no one's there!

The Hemyock, Devon, UK branch of The Residents Appreciation Society.

http://english.aljazeera.net

Old 26-03-2004, 10:35 PM
Mary Fisher

From: "Franz Heymann"
Date: 26/03/2004 19:41 GMT Standard Time

I simply
annoy them as much as I can with my mammoth water pistol

But where do you get Mammoth's water for the ammo?

Where else but from a mammoth?

Mary

Old 26-03-2004, 10:37 PM
David Hill

"........... But where do you get Mammoth's water for the ammo?..........."

Don't you have the Stores holding a "Mammoth sale" any more?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 27-03-2004, 10:34 AM
martin

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:41:51 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

Franz is neither a troll nor an unidentifiable poster and

he implied
that he was planning to do this.

Right. The trouble is I haven't yet scraped up the courage
to go beyond the planning stage. In the meantime, I simply
annoy them as much as I can with my mammoth water pistol and
my catapult.

I think that is called sport in UK. Have you tried to sell the TV
rights? It sounds a moronic enough sport to be a real money maker :-)
Old 27-03-2004, 10:42 AM
martin

Now we are getting somewhere, he is ****ing stupid.
Old 27-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Bella

"martin" wrote in message
On 26 Mar 2004 11:59:22 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

http://www.barking-dagenham.gov.uk/6...ockroaches.PDF

| http://www.eastbourne.gov.uk/Busines...ockroaches.pdf
|
| and if you don't think much of the UK links, try the WHO:

http://www.who.int/docstore/water_sa...ntrol/ch31.htm

The fact that they are a serious health risk in the tropics is
not necessarily evidence that they are in the UK.

The H&SE think they are. Restaurants with resident cockroaches are
closed down.

Mosquitoes are
there and not here.

and unless you live near a major international airport.

Saskatchewan is in the tropics?

Poisoning snails - poisoning birds? Andy Hunt United Kingdom 31 10-04-2004 06:04 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 8 24-03-2004 05:55 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 32 24-03-2004 05:48 PM
POISONING CATS? Dcjtee United Kingdom 0 24-03-2004 05:37 PM
Is Monsanto Poisoning Consumers with Pesticide Residues Just another fan Gardening 0 27-08-2003 01:02 AM