Old 13-08-2007, 04:08 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes

Default [Fwd: Effective method to prevent emerald ash borer]

Nice sense of humor, Ann!

Are you the alt.kook moderator too?

followups disregarded.
Could care less what you do with your silly newsgroup.
Yes, profanity was part of the education "off" of the curriculum.
No, I am not a troll.

Old 13-08-2007, 04:37 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes
Ann Ann is offline

Geoff-consulting forester in the US
expounded:

Nice sense of humor, Ann!

Are you the alt.kook moderator too?

followups disregarded.
Could care less what you do with your silly newsgroup.
Yes, profanity was part of the education "off" of the curriculum.
No, I am not a troll.

Well yes, you are, because you are now posting garbage that three
newsgroups aren't interested in. I'll say it in language someone of
your limited grasp of English just may be able to understand.

**** off.

If you're trying to prove that everyone else in your wonderful
forestry newsgroups are highly educated, intelligent arborists, you
are failing miserably.

As much as I dislike symplasthless' posts, all of your posts have
proven to be much more tiresome.

Now, since you are definitely a sufferer of The Last Word syndrome,
have at it. As this is my last word to you and yours. Snip
rec.gardens and, again, in case you didn't get it the first time, ****
off.
--
******************************
Old 13-08-2007, 06:51 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes

"Ann" wrote in message
Geoff-consulting forester in the US
expounded:

Nice sense of humor, Ann!

Are you the alt.kook moderator too?

followups disregarded.
Could care less what you do with your silly newsgroup.
Yes, profanity was part of the education "off" of the curriculum.
No, I am not a troll.

Well yes, you are, because you are now posting garbage that three
newsgroups aren't interested in. I'll say it in language someone of
your limited grasp of English just may be able to understand.

**** off.

Hey, that's my comment first, get your own. You fools seem to be the
trolls, this is not your group, it is alt.forestry, trim your damn groups.

Old 14-08-2007, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

You're right about that last word thing. I really like to win.
So, like I said, Rx is a coffee enema for you.

I seriously think this will help you and others like you that have
problems getting love from your lesbian "wife".

Now go back to mASSachusetts and pay your taxes like a good little sheeple.

Old 14-08-2007, 07:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Geoff-consulting forester in the US wrote:

You're right about that last word thing. I really like to win.

Nah, your just a gas queen that likes wading in effluent. Your a
sickness. Funny that you tried to pass yourself off as a professional.
So where is the slope zero for x squared minus four? Baby organic didn't
prepare you for that creep?
--
FB - FFF

Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/

Old 14-08-2007, 04:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy Rose" wrote in message
In article ,
Geoff-consulting forester in the US wrote:

You're right about that last word thing. I really like to win.

Nah, your just a gas queen that likes wading in effluent. Your a
sickness. Funny that you tried to pass yourself off as a professional.
So where is the slope zero for x squared minus four? Baby organic didn't
prepare you for that creep?

0, just like your intellect.

Old 17-08-2007, 10:45 AM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes

On Aug 16, 9:48 pm, Larry Caldwell
wrote:
In article ,
(Ann) says...

Geoff-consulting forester in the US
expounded:
Could care less what you do with your silly newsgroup.
Yes, profanity was part of the education "off" of the curriculum.
No, I am not a troll.

Well yes, you are, because you are now posting garbage that three
newsgroups aren't interested in. I'll say it in language someone of
your limited grasp of English just may be able to understand.

**** off.

If you're trying to prove that everyone else in your wonderful
forestry newsgroups are highly educated, intelligent arborists, you
are failing miserably.

Geoff isn't a troll, he's just a forest variety know-it-all who thinks
the world would run better if he were god. We have a couple of them in
alt.forestry. They would certainly be better foresters if they knew
even 10% of what they think they know.

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.

HA! Whenever my brother consulting forester Geoff hits a nerve, I know
he must have said something right! Hey Ann, does the truth hurt? And
Larry, we all know that you're just another do nothing government
parasitic forest burro drawing a paycheck for being a paper shuffler.
It just kills you goddamn parasites when you see us private sector
consultants begin to take charge because you think we should be
subservient to our burro masters. Well it will soon be a reality that
we will take full control of all commercial timber harvesting here in
MA and it will then be seen that the wasteful alphabet soup of burro
programs should be flushed right down the f'n toilet where they belong
along with all of you useless f'n burros.

Mike, Consulting Forester, Petersham, MA

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." -
Albert Einstein

Old 17-08-2007, 12:19 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes

Actually, Mike, Larry is a more of a parasitic forest landowner who thinks
he knows more about forestry than all the foresters on the planet- and as
most, he benefits from whatever welfare checks the burros will send him.

Joe

"MikeTheGreek" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Aug 16, 9:48 pm, Larry Caldwell
wrote:
In article ,
(Ann) says...

Old 17-08-2007, 11:53 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes

What do you know, blow hard? Why don't you go thin your 15 year old
plantations and see how much you can sell them for *grin*

You know how much they are worth? $0.00 *grin*

Hey - if you pay me normal rate + a special anti-ethics fee* + a one way
round trip air fare to whatever portion of the Western forest you live
in, I could come up with a high appraisal figure using the kind of
creative accounting that corporate America uses to over value their stocks.

*Anti ethics fee = sorry, Charlie, even Bill Gates can't afford it.

By the way, I never claimed to know it all, I'm just a country boy that
knows a few things about trees *snicker*

Larry Caldwell wrote:
In article om,
(MikeTheGreek) says...

Geoff isn't a troll, he's just a forest variety know-it-all who thinks
the world would run better if he were god. We have a couple of them in
alt.forestry. They would certainly be better foresters if they knew
even 10% of what they think they know.

HA! Whenever my brother consulting forester Geoff hits a nerve, I know
he must have said something right! Hey Ann, does the truth hurt? And
Larry, we all know that you're just another do nothing government
parasitic forest burro drawing a paycheck for being a paper shuffler.
It just kills you goddamn parasites when you see us private sector
consultants begin to take charge because you think we should be
subservient to our burro masters.

You see what I mean about the truly oblivious ignorance? This guy is an
excellent example of why forestry is a niche occupation in
Massachusetts.

Old 18-08-2007, 08:06 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes

Larry, what's your problem? You end up ridiculing the small number of
foresters who actually bother to participate here. The other 99.99%, who
live off the taxpayers or who simply feed wood raw material to mills, and
the hundreds of academics- don't bother to participate because there's no
way for them to control the dialogue, and they're too hooked into the party
line for open discussion. Rather than rant against those few of us who
actually earn a living doing real forestry in the private sector, where we
need to continually serve our clients well, or lose their "good will"- try
getting those others here and you'll have no luck. I've tried participating
in forums set up by the SAF and the Guild and others, and they're all
nothing but the same old tired party line- say anything against THEIR party
line, and they throw you out. Here, everyone enjoys full freedom of speech.
So, if you don't like what we say, why not just ignore that message.

I've delete rec.gardens and alt.great-lakes. I suggest that the foresters
here always do the same and we'll get back to real forestry discussions. I
suggest that Mr. Tree Biologist do the same.

Joe

"Larry Caldwell" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
(Geoff-consulting forester in the US) says...
What do you know, blow hard? Why don't you go thin your 15 year old
plantations and see how much you can sell them for *grin*

You know how much they are worth? $0.00 *grin*

Hey - if you pay me normal rate + a special anti-ethics fee* + a one way
round trip air fare to whatever portion of the Western forest you live
in, I could come up with a high appraisal figure using the kind of
creative accounting that corporate America uses to over value their
stocks.

And this the guy who whines endlessly on alt.forestry that land owners
don't want to hire him. He's one that knows *less* than 10% of what he
thinks he knows.

Old 18-08-2007, 10:11 PM posted to alt.forestry,rec.gardens,alt.great-lakes

Actually, I never once suggested landowners don't hire me. You're crazy
as hell. I'm as busy as I've ever been with several large parcel owning
clients that continue returning.

Go do something worthwhile like prune your monocultures. *laugh*