Old 19-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default Bush and his religion?

Well, just remember that the last time people listened to a Bush
they wandered around in the desert for 40 years!

Jim Lewis - - This economy is a wholly owned
subsidiary of the environment. - Gaylord Nelson

Old 19-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Jim Lewis

I saw one patriotic bumper sticker in the Republican land of

east TN::

Anybody but Bush in '04

MY bumper sticker reads:

Somewhere in Texas a village is missing its idiot

Old 19-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Jim Lewis

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
I'm a scientist. I support it. So there
Frank

So please tell us all how bark forms.

As Bush would say: "woof."

Old 20-06-2004, 02:02 AM
madgardener

don't forget, he don't read...........................and is proud of the
fact................
madgardener
"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
What BIBLE has BUSH read?

Old 20-06-2004, 04:04 AM
B & J

"madgardener" wrote in message
don't forget, he don't read...........................and is proud of the
fact................
madgardener
"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
What BIBLE has BUSH read?

Unfortunately the Retardicans love their Texas Shrub, and so far he has
proven to have a green thumb. At the moment the RNC has raised $218,000,000
and counting to plant him back in the White House, and money's the
fertilizer that buys elections.

Fortunately there are enough people in this country who buy the ABB idea,
and Kerry is almost keeping up with Bush in fund raising. True believers
among the Democrats despise GWB almost as much as the Republicans despised
WJC and are putting their money where their mouths are.

It should be an interesting election with unending commercials.

John

Old 20-06-2004, 08:02 PM
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Man's first responsibility was to care for the garden, (Genesis 2-15).

He is raping the once fertile forest, cutting back on environmental laws
which addresses creation care. What religion is
that????????????????????????????????????
Born again what?
God even cares about the sparrows. Bush has proven how UNGODLY he really
is.
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.
Tree Biologist
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman
Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
www.treedictionary.com

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Bush has no scientist that support commercial logging on federal public
land. Now what faith will win the election? One might ask just what is
meant by cutting the wood out of the once fertile forest.
See "LOGGING - What it is"
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/sound
for starters
also use
www.treedictionary.com

Ezekiel 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither

cut
down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fi

and
they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them,
saith the Lord GOD.

Old 20-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Cereus-validus

I'm sure Dubaya can justify his actions by claiming he's just widening the
fairways on the world's golf courses!!!

Here's Dubaya playing with his balls while staying under par!!!
http://www.jabtv.com/takeajab/takeaj.../Bush_Golf.jpg

Old 21-06-2004, 12:02 AM
escapee

I find it very hard to be who I am, someone trying and working hard at not
hating, disliking or being angry at this man. I guess anger is not the right
word. Disgust and upheaval; yes, those are the words.

If this guy wins the general election there is no hope in my lifetime for the
United States to ever be the same.

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:56:59 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

[...]

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?
Old 21-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Cereus-validus

What are you griping about?

We are still suffering from the damage done by Reagan and his deregulation.

If there wasn't the government cut backs in air traffic control, the FBI and
CIA, 9-11 might never have happened!!!

How many people need to die in plan crashes, train crashes and automobile
accidents before the government steps in and improves safety standards?

Under Dubaya, things will only get worse.

Just ask yourself one thing: Is this what you expected to happen in the new
millennium or were you hoping for something much better?

Old 21-06-2004, 06:02 AM
'enry VIII

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message
Man's first responsibility was to care for the garden, (Genesis 2-15).

I don't happen to believe that bible crap but Bush appears to and that is
the reason that he is raping the enviorment and getting us into trouble
around the world.

He actually thinks that some bible "God" gave Earth to man to do with it as
they wish, use everything and leave nothing for the wildlife to live on.

He also thinks that he is doing bible "God's" work by attacking other
countries.

I personally think that he is a good person but delusional.

The bible is fiction, a myth, baloney, made up by sheephearders 2000 years
ago, get over it and get a life!

http://biblebabble.curbjaw.com/godl01.htm

"Contrary to popular assumption the Bible did not descend from heaven
carried by flocks of angels, nor was it dictated to mortal scribes by a god;
it was written and embellished by some 40 authors - prophets, kings,
politicians and clergymen in a variety of styles over a 1600 year period. It
was written in Hebrew, Greek (vernacular), Aramaic, Syriac, Coptic and
Latin. On stone, wood, clay, goatskin and papyrus. However the foundations
of Christianity and Bible we know today were laid by religious bureaucrats
of the 4th century AD, when the first Roman Emperor to convert to
Christianity, Constantine the Great (274-337 AD), needed a single canon to
constitute the Christian faith in hopes of unifying a cracking empire. Until
this time Christian leaders could not agree on Christ's relationship to God,
or which texts should be considered the word of god and which should not.
Two meetings were convened at Nicaea, in what's today northwest Turkey, to
codify the emerging religion. The first in 325AD and second in 787AD. During
the momentous first Council of Nicaea delegates debated pertinent
theological issues, such as the divinity of Jesus Christ; proposed books for
inclusion in the sacred canon and voted the word of god into existence."

"The central tenets of Christianity is that Jesus of Nazareth was the son of
god, one part of a divine trinity: born of a virgin, he preached to the
masses, suffered, died on the cross for the sins of man and rose from the
dead on the third day. This, along with the belief that his birth was
preceded by miraculous events, political intrigue and heralded by wise-men
form the foundation of the Christian faith. However Christianity is either
peppered with themes coincidentally similar to much older Eastern religions,
or these similarities are proof positive that church founders plagiarized
other faiths: "

'enry VIII

Old 21-06-2004, 06:04 AM
Amy D

'enry VIII wrote:

"John A. Keslick, Jr." wrote in message

Man's first responsibility was to care for the garden, (Genesis 2-15).

I don't happen to believe that bible crap but Bush appears to and that is
the reason that he is raping the enviorment and getting us into trouble
around the world.

He actually thinks that some bible "God" gave Earth to man to do with it as
they wish, use everything and leave nothing for the wildlife to live on.

He also thinks that he is doing bible "God's" work by attacking other
countries.

Which is the exact same thing the terrorists believe.....

I personally think that he is a good person but delusional.

I agree. I thought he was a "breath of fresh air" when he won the
election...didn't take me long to think otherwise.....

Old 21-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Who gives a damn what YOU believe Hank?

You are not the religious crackpot that is supposed to the the president of
all the people that Dubaya isn't.

Old 21-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Vox Humana

"'enry VIII" wrote in message
countries.

I personally think that he is a good person but delusional.

How can you tell? We only have a tightly controlled look at him (or anyone
else in high political office, for that matter). He is all Madison Avenue
packaging and high-power PR firm spin. If he was a laundry detergent, he
would whiten white, brighten colors, remove the toughest stains, make you
clothes last longer, be hypoallergenic, smell good, use less water, and give
you a sunshine good feeling. What really bothers me about the people who
vote for Bush is that there is some universal feeling that he is an
"everyday Joe" who you could have a great time with in a social context and
that's all that we need. The first part is far from true, and the second
part is unlikely if you aren't part of the elite country club set - the part
that masquerades as ranchers but have no cattle. Why have we become a nation
of people who elect a president based on irrelevant factors?

Old 21-06-2004, 03:03 PM
escapee

I guess in my minds eye I'm griping about how much money we just spent for a
man who was president and who died at the beautifully old age of 93. I mean, we
didn't lose a national treasure. The world didn 't blow up. He was a very old
man. I hope I live so long with a degenerative disease. Geesh. A national day
of mourning? What the **** was that? In NY alone, to pay all the employees who
were given that day off cost about 50 million dollars for ONE day. It was the
dumbest thing I'd heard.

Somehow, I am also disgusted by this display of wagging the friggin dog,
especially since they accused Clinton of doing that when he went into
Afghanistan. HE was wagging the dog. Bush is being respectful. What a load of
shit. KILL KILL KILL the prisoners on death row, don't you dare touch embryo's
for stem cell research. What the ffffffffffffffffff.

This is making me sick.

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 22:59:09 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

What are you griping about?

We are still suffering from the damage done by Reagan and his deregulation.

If there wasn't the government cut backs in air traffic control, the FBI and
CIA, 9-11 might never have happened!!!

How many people need to die in plan crashes, train crashes and automobile
accidents before the government steps in and improves safety standards?

Under Dubaya, things will only get worse.

Just ask yourself one thing: Is this what you expected to happen in the new
millennium or were you hoping for something much better?

.. .

Old 21-06-2004, 04:02 PM

somebody worried Kerry isnt too exciting. Told her I will take any kinda nerd with
works hard, knows how to mediate and both feet firmly planted on the ground to
somebody who "talks" with God .... when I went to school it was called delusional.
Old Chinese curse: may you live in interesting times

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.