Old 02-11-2007, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default 'Salcombe rosemary'

On 2/11/07 12:02, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Martin writes:

| The amount needed for hallucinations is several nutmegs per adult.
| When I was younger, I grated a whole one into cocoa largely by
| accident, and had the most appalling stomach craps - a common
| symptom of nutmeg poisoning. One nutmeg in a rice pudding eaten
| by several people is unlikely to cause trouble.
|
| Stomach cramps?

Er, yes :-) I have had the most appalling craps from other foods,
but that is an even less attractive subject ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Good typo, though. ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 02-11-2007, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon

Puke wrote:

Thank you Dave. You didn't tell me why Sacha, after a summer of
peaceful exchanges wrote suddenly this: "How peculiar that 'skinty'
and Helene Rudlin should write absolutely identical posts.

Well, quite by chance I thought much the same since the posting
technique was somewhat familiar. But what has this to do with the
Rosemary thread? You are utterly inconsistent, moving and weaving
from one thread to another, mixing them up, quoting from several as
though they were in the same thread and frequently misquoting in the
process.

It is clear the woman cannot 'control' so many threads. Something has
to give up. And on this occasion she again assumed incorectly and went
nasty as she does in many other forums.

Do you realise just how hypocritical that last statement shows you to
be? You're the one who suffers chaotic tangentialism when dealing with
threads.

This is why I became agitated, did a knee jerk reaction, then
apologised and all seemed well. However I had rang Sacha, because I
wanted peace once and for all. Clearly she doesn't. If her mistakes
where made within a peaceful time, I wouldn't have minded, but it's
the way she writes to me.

Small wonder. You've displayed an extraordinary degree of malevolence
and with that in mind, you must be even more stupid than I thought if
you think you can telephone the nursery in the hope of some kind of
truce. But you are not that stupid are you? You know exactly what
you are doing and everything is designed to cause as much trouble as
possible. You have the irritant quality of a cat flea determined to
spring out from hiding and take a nip, leaving an infuriating itch in
the process. Une puce is an odious parasite, puke is vomit, which is
to be?

Also I do not 'stalk' people. I happened to
be part of an urban academicians group and spent several days in
Cornwal and Devon, towards the best city awards, which incidentally
will take place at the Dorchester in London next Friday.

How odd then that it takes some considerable effort to arrive outside
the nursery gates. It is not on the way to anywhere in particular
unless you know the locality. Travelling from Plymouth eastwards, you
are never going to suddenly find it. It is impossible to believe that
you did any other than to deliberately search the place out with a
view causing a stir. I lived in Devon or 16 years before finding the
nursery despite it being only about 13 or 14 miles from here. No, it
is obvious to me that your motives were sinister and your 'piccie-
taking' was a deliberate attempt to stir things up.

As for the Romarin, I've emailed Olivier (and Clara) too, reminding
him of Sacha's emails. Very much anticipating his answer, as you can
imagine.

I'm astonished that you should stoop so low. What you are really
saying is that you are questioning any private correspondence between
Olivier Filippi and Sacha or Ray. You really are the most impudent and
offensive of people. I can easily imagine you hoping to invent or
amend any response in order take another stab.

Old 02-11-2007, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2 Nov, 09:56, Sacha wrote:
I posted again on the subject because I had found the photograph I linked to
here. I am as sure as I can be that I didn't post it before

Yes you did. Here is what you had posted along with saying Olivier had
seen it but couldn't recognise it and thought perhaps it was a
Barcelona.

On 19/2/07 17:08, in article
, "Sacha"
wrote:
On 19/2/07 16:37, in article
, "Sacha"
wrote:

snip
we went over to Salcombe today to the house he was
thinking of and took a photo of the rosemary there. Olivier Filippi says he
seriously doubts it's R. Barcelona because that one gets damaged by frost
even in his trial garden and he says it's not worth photographing.
However, I've sent him a photograph of the Salcombe one and promised him
some cuttings if it isn't one he has.

snip
O. Filippi thinks it is close to R. Barcelona now he's seen the photos -
hard to tell from photos. He's asked for some cuttings to trial it at his
place, so I'm posting some to him tomorrow. Cottage Nursery in Lincolnshire
are no longer listing R. Jackman's Prostrate on their web site.

Here's a photo of this mysterious rosemary. Quite apart from what
its
proper name is, it's a remarkable plant! My son's put it up for me on
our
web site - ignore the bit about the car, he has a strange sense of
humour at
times!
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk/salcombe.htm
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
http://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/
(remove weeds from address)

Old 02-11-2007, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2 Nov, 12:39, Dave Poole wrote:
I can easily imagine you hoping to invent or
amend any response in order take another stab.

As I've posted before, Sacha had written about this lavender before,
had asked Olivier before. I had talked to Olivier in the french garden
forum in February, along to other people. I had suggested an expert as
well, but she wouldn't remember that either. She didn't realised any
of it because she's sinile. Here is what she wrote and sent in this
forum in February. She posted a picture of it already, but now says
she didn' t etc. Whatever you think, either you are also loosing some
of your grey matter or you just feel like divulging some sort of
alcoholic vitriol only people with problems do. Cheers.

On 19/2/07 16:37, in article
, "Sacha"

Old 02-11-2007, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article . com,
writes:

| She didn't realised any of it because she's sinile.

I suggest that you call a halt at this point, before you dig yourself
any deeper into the hole you don't realise that you are in.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 02-11-2007, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon

On Nov 2, 12:47 pm, wrote:

As I've posted before, Sacha had written about this lavender before,
had asked Olivier before. I had talked to Olivier in the french garden
forum in February, along to other people.

Lavender? Where are we going now? If you can't keep track of this
long enough to get the plant names between a few messages in the same
thread, how on earth are we to believe any claims you make about a
supposed discussion you might have had back in February.

I had suggested an expert as
well, but she wouldn't remember that either.

In view of your various and prolific inaccuracies, I wouldn't bother
to remember many of your suggestions either.

She didn't realised any
of it because she's sinile.

There you go again, bitching and carping in order to excuse your own
stupidity.

I'm not bothering to re-quote any more of this idiotic response since
it covers nothing new and reveals only that Sacha was and still is
trying to discover the name for the mystery Rosemary originally posted
earlier in the year. Which is where we came in.

Yes its a *Rosemary* Puke, not a Lavender! Try using some grey matter
if you have any at all.

Old 02-11-2007, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Nov 2, 2:38 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 2/11/07 13:59, in article
. com, "Dave Poole"

wrote:
On Nov 2, 12:47 pm, wrote:

As I've posted before, Sacha had written about this lavender before,
had asked Olivier before. I had talked to Olivier in the french garden
forum in February, along to other people.

Lavender? Where are we going now? If you can't keep track of this
long enough to get the plant names between a few messages in the same
thread, how on earth are we to believe any claims you make about a
supposed discussion you might have had back in February.

Even if I did forget that I'd posted a photo of it obviously, given the
recent reactions, so did a lot of other people! ;-) I'm still trying to
figure out what my crime is, though. At least I knew I was looking at a
rosemary..... ;-)
snip

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

I enjoyed the photo, I am staggered by the size of it though. I have
a friend at the JI, I wonder if it would be worth sending him a
cutting?

Judith

Old 02-11-2007, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2/11/07 14:41, in article
, "judith.lea"
wrote:

On Nov 2, 2:38 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 2/11/07 13:59, in article
. com, "Dave Poole"

wrote:
On Nov 2, 12:47 pm, wrote:

[...]

Do you want to email me about it? If Ray has some small plants I could send
one or if not, get some more cuttings next time we're over there. One
suggestion I've received from someone knowledgeable about rosemaries is the
notion that this could be a sport of 'Severn Seas', a particularly 'clingy'
type, though not usually as long. I wonder......

Old 02-11-2007, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2 Nov, 14:38, Sacha wrote:
Even if I did forget that I'd posted a photo of it

Good. You did forget. As you did forget you had already talked to
Olivier about it 9 months ago. And yes, I meant Rosemary not Lavender
- dealing with a huge swap of lavenders at the moment. Easy done.

It happens to everybody, doesn't it. It's just a matter of not taking
people for fools ;o)

obviously, given the
recent reactions, so did a lot of other people! ;-)

Glad you are smiling so much at the moment. Good for the soul.

I'm still trying to
figure out what my crime is, though.

You're up and down with your emotions like a yoyo. I just hope you
stay on the higher frame of mind. You're much more attractive that
way. Bon week end.

Old 02-11-2007, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Nov 2, 3:28 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:03:51 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 2/11/07 14:41, in article
. com, "judith.lea"
wrote:

On Nov 2, 2:38 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 2/11/07 13:59, in article
. com, "Dave Poole"

wrote:
On Nov 2, 12:47 pm, wrote:

[...]

Salcombe Rosemarie, the sailors friend?
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Martin!!!! Go and sit in the corner :-)

Judith

Old 02-11-2007, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Nov 2, 3:03 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 2/11/07 14:41, in article
om, "judith.lea"

wrote:
On Nov 2, 2:38 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 2/11/07 13:59, in article
. com, "Dave Poole"

wrote:
On Nov 2, 12:47 pm, wrote:

[...]

children.'- Hide quoted text -

I'll send you an email as I think I know enough people at the JI and
the UEA who may be able to help.

Judith

Old 02-11-2007, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2/11/07 15:41, in article
, "judith.lea"
wrote:

On Nov 2, 3:28 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:03:51 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 2/11/07 14:41, in article
om, "judith.lea"
wrote:

On Nov 2, 2:38 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 2/11/07 13:59, in article
. com, "Dave Poole"

wrote:
On Nov 2, 12:47 pm, wrote:

[...]

Quite good though, you must admit. ;-))

Old 02-11-2007, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2/11/07 15:29, in article
, "
wrote:

On 2 Nov, 14:38, Sacha wrote:
Even if I did forget that I'd posted a photo of it

Good. You did forget. As you did forget you had already talked to
Olivier about it 9 months ago.

No, I did not forget I'd spoken to Olivier about that rosemary and indeed,
I've spoken to him about others. I said nothing to indicate that I had
forgotten speaking to him. He's very kindly sent us cuttings of some of his
other rosemaries. And no, I did not speak to Clara, whoever Clara is. Yes,
I forgot about the photo probably because it was put up on our web site,
not through tinypic and a link to here. So what?? You make gazillions of
errors BUT you never admit yours, they're always someone else's fault.

And yes, I meant Rosemary not Lavender
- dealing with a huge swap of lavenders at the moment. Easy done.

But better not done when you're repeatedly telling other people that a slip
of memory or a trenchant summation of your vile and disgusting character,
means they're senile or alcoholic. You, madam, are a lingistic slut, so
don't try worming your way round me.

It happens to everybody, doesn't it. It's just a matter of not taking
people for fools ;o)

But you are a fool. *Still* you persist in showing yourself up as both
foolish, devious, manipulative, mendacious and ridiculous. You've proved it
over and over again. However much you dig yourself into the mire you just
go on doing it. Opinions of you couldn't be lower than they are now and
that's saying something given your history here.

obviously, given the
recent reactions, so did a lot of other people! ;-)

Glad you are smiling so much at the moment. Good for the soul.

I'm still trying to
figure out what my crime is, though.

You're up and down with your emotions like a yoyo. I just hope you
stay on the higher frame of mind. You're much more attractive that
way. Bon week end.

It's rich to see you talking about someone else's emotions when the
slightest disagreement with you about the ID of a plant produces eruptions
of rage and language straight from the gutter.

Given the number of people you've annoyed, offended, disgusted and insulted,
I'm not surprised you're trying to ingratiate yourself again - it's
penetrated even your thick skull that you've gone too far. It won't work
because you're too well known for this now - hurling insults left, right and
centre when you don't get your own way is not likely to bring you many
friends in real life or on a newsgroup. Your reputation on other groups
proves that.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 2/11/07 16:21, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:16:01 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

On 2/11/07 15:41, in article
, "judith.lea"
wrote:

On Nov 2, 3:28 pm, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:03:51 +0000, Sacha

wrote:

On 2/11/07 14:41, in article
om, "judith.lea"
wrote:

On Nov 2, 2:38 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 2/11/07 13:59, in article
. com, "Dave Poole"

wrote:
On Nov 2, 12:47 pm, wrote:

[...]

No confusing her with Lavender or Hyacinth.

BTW what did you mean to write?

Primrose.

Rosemary problem CP Texas 4 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
Ailing Rosemary Officianis RichardS United Kingdom 13 26-03-2003 11:08 AM
[IBC] Rosemary Claudio Fierro Bonsai 11 21-03-2003 02:56 PM
Rosemary mold/mildew? Jack Curry Edible Gardening 5 12-03-2003 03:56 PM
Planting new rosemary bush/shrub Anita Blanchard Gardening 1 04-02-2003 09:16 PM