Old 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Bob Smith

Default Damned cats!!!

Well I was thinking of borrowing an air pistol, give them a sting on the
butt... Any cat lovers got any better ideas, you better be quick.

Bob

Well Bob you will face prosecution and probably a good hiding from the
owner, but I guess you know that. Try orange peel, they hate it

I think the lazy (can't be arsed to dig) cats have no sense of smell also.
*I* can smell pepper and lemony pellets, so why cant they?

I will try it next time I have an orange though. Blitz it in a food
processor and mix it with water to spread about?

Old 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Bob Smith

"Jim S" wrote in message
Yes, we all have problems with cats(me included)! I tried allsorts but,

but
i would of thought a persons pet may come a bit in front of a plant! Even
for the people whos only freind is a plant!

I am not trying to get them off my plants. They are crapping on my lawn.
If they are not wormed, my children could go blind if they catch worms from
a patch of infected grass. Not to mention the unsavory effect when the kids
tread in it, or the football gets covered in it. And around the back of the
house, it stinks of cat pee. I put my children's health above any animal.

Old 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
martin

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:49:16 -0000, "Bob Smith" wrote:

"Jim S" wrote in message
Yes, we all have problems with cats(me included)! I tried allsorts but,

but
i would of thought a persons pet may come a bit in front of a plant! Even
for the people whos only freind is a plant!

I am not trying to get them off my plants. They are crapping on my lawn.
If they are not wormed, my children could go blind if they catch worms from
a patch of infected grass.

I've never seen a cat crap on a lawn yet, are you sure they are not
dogs?

Not to mention the unsavory effect when the kids
tread in it, or the football gets covered in it. And around the back of the
house, it stinks of cat pee. I put my children's health above any animal.

How do you feel about dog crap?

--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Simon Higgs

martin wrote:

I've never seen a cat crap on a lawn yet, are you sure they are not
dogs?

I've never seen a dog climb over my 12 foot back wall/fence!

Old 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Simon Higgs

Old 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Simon Higgs