Old 10-03-2004, 11:47 PM
newman

Default Damned cats!!!

"Bob Smith" wrote in message
Well I was thinking of borrowing an air pistol, give them a sting on

the
butt... Any cat lovers got any better ideas, you better be quick.

Bob

Well Bob you will face prosecution and probably a good hiding from the
owner, but I guess you know that. Try orange peel, they hate it

I think the lazy (can't be arsed to dig) cats have no sense of smell also.
*I* can smell pepper and lemony pellets, so why cant they?

I will try it next time I have an orange though. Blitz it in a food
processor and mix it with water to spread about?

well if you are going to blitz it why not try putting it in a water pistol
or one of those super blaster things my kids love so much.........

i just thought of that one ............
jack russells are good for cats too

--
I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of
suspicion and paranoia

Old 10-03-2004, 11:47 PM
shazzbat

"newman" wrote in message

"Bob Smith" wrote in message
Well I was thinking of borrowing an air pistol, give them a sting on

the
butt... Any cat lovers got any better ideas, you better be quick.

Bob

Well Bob you will face prosecution and probably a good hiding from the
owner, but I guess you know that. Try orange peel, they hate it

I think the lazy (can't be arsed to dig) cats have no sense of smell

also.
*I* can smell pepper and lemony pellets, so why cant they?

I will try it next time I have an orange though. Blitz it in a food
processor and mix it with water to spread about?

well if you are going to blitz it why not try putting it in a water

pistol
or one of those super blaster things my kids love so much.........

A couple of years ago I was underneath a car outside my garage with an
air-powered underseal spraying gun in my hand when a ginger cat made the
mistake of walking right by. Ever seen a ginger cat with a black go-faster
stripe? It worked!

Steve

Old 10-03-2004, 11:47 PM
Franz Heymann

"Bob Smith" wrote in message

"Jim S" wrote in message
Yes, we all have problems with cats(me included)! I tried allsorts but,

but
i would of thought a persons pet may come a bit in front of a plant!

Even
for the people whos only freind is a plant!

I am not trying to get them off my plants. They are crapping on my lawn.
If they are not wormed, my children could go blind if they catch worms

from
a patch of infected grass. Not to mention the unsavory effect when the

kids
tread in it, or the football gets covered in it. And around the back of

the
house, it stinks of cat pee. I put my children's health above any animal.

It sounds like you need to buy a catapult soon.

Franz

Old 11-03-2004, 09:32 AM
martin

http://www.elfrigo.org/flash/chowmein.htm
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 11-03-2004, 08:07 PM
Andy H

Once caught a neighbour kicking one of my cats, put him in hospital for a
few days then he moved out, the pikey chavscum

"Mike" wrote in message
Catch, snare, trap, skin, cook, eat.

tastes like rabbit

The ONLY answer, . . . . . . . . unless you wish to conform with the

vermin
owners and get one of the wretched things yourself.

AND if you agree to this, you will agree to driving at 45mph past a

school,
Smoking in a cafe or restuarant and pollute the rest of the people in

there,
Spitting your chewing gum out onto the pavement,

and many other anti social behavioural actions.

Cats? ALL ought to be drowned at birth until such times as they are like

the
Dinosaur........... extinct

Old 12-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Neil Jones

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Bob Smith" wrote in message
I am not trying to get them off my plants. They are crapping on my

lawn.
If they are not wormed, my children could go blind if they catch

worms
from
a patch of infected grass. Not to mention the unsavory effect when

the
kids
tread in it, or the football gets covered in it. And around the

back of
the
house, it stinks of cat pee. I put my children's health above any

animal.

It sounds like you need to buy a catapult soon.

I couldn't find one big enough to get a cat into...

Neil

Old 12-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Bob Smith

"andrewpreece" wrote in message

I have just suffered a blight of catshit, it must be the
start of the season or something, and they have preferred spots that
they like to wreck.
I've planted the equivalent of the Siegfried line in
short sticks planted vertically in the problem areas, but one enterprising
beast actually managed to dig a large turd in between a set of sticks,
annihilating a foxglove in the process ( there goes two years TLC ),
so I'm gearing up for phase two in the war, in which I envisage
clearing an inviting space in the forest of sticks, full of soft

well-raked
earth, with a little surprise just 'neath the surface for any cat that

won't
take the hint.......;-)

Andy.

A surprise such as?....