Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-05-2003, 04:20 PM
Marty Haber

Default [IBC] Bonsai partnership

Lisa,
I apprexciate your feelings, but would offer some consolation. To me,
bonsai is a process: not an end in itself. The pleasure of working with
trees, increasing their beauty as you work, is the real reward in bonsai.
It's the process, not the result that counts. If you think of it in these
terms, you will never look back with regret upon the hours, months and years
spent with bonsai.
Marty
Bonsai partnership Lisa Kanis Bonsai 1 22-05-2003 12:32 PM
[IBC] US vs. European bonsai stundents - was [IBC] Juniper Bonsai life expectancy? Marty & Patty Weiser Bonsai 1 12-02-2003 04:25 AM