Old 17-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Default a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII

Too bad your mom died. Isn't about time you grew up, Gunnut, or did she
take your testicles with her?

You probably already know the best thing about Alzheimer's is that you are
always meeting new people. Too bad you hate people so much. You seem the
kind of person who would be desperate enough to be a suicide bomber in an
empty theater because you hate crowds!!

Maybe somebody can help you get your head out of your arse?

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 May 2004 09:01:47 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Watch out Gunnut.

WWVI could be when your mother finds out you've been on her computer

posting
this silliness again instead of doing your homework!!!! Just wait until

your
father get home! You just might end up seeing stars and stripes

forever!!!!

Chuckle...when unable to respond with any wit..your ilk has to resort
to juvenile mode. I should mention my Mom passed three years ago, when
I was 47.

In which stage of his Alzheimer's did Reagan win any wars? At least the

two
of you share the same memories, eh?

http://www.coldwar.org/articles/90s/...iet_union.php3
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...t/1995/BMH.htm

One wonders if your testicles have descended yet, given the level of
your postings.

But no matter. School will be out shortly and hopefuly you will have
better ways to occupy your time than posting to the internet from your
parents basement.

Shrug

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

Old 17-05-2004, 05:04 PM
Cereus-validus

Sorry Dude but nobody has officially declared war on anybody. (I hope you
are not alluding to the farcical "war on drugs".)

When congress has the balls to reinstate the draft, we will know otherwise.
The jerks certainly aren't going to do it in an election year. All those
young hip-hop twerps that never vote will have a rude awakening when they
find themselves in the military.

wrote in message
news
On Sun, 16 May 2004 14:59:44 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:
Go research yourself, you delusional Bunker-brained inbred Republi-Nazi.

Too
bad your keepers took away all your crayons.

Nix on Nader. A vote for that spoiler is as bad as a vote for Bush. He
should do everybod a favor and drive off a cliff in a Ford Pinto.

Wouldn't vote for that bumbling Dubaya Bush even if both his daughters

gave
me a Lewinsky. That's what the two bimbos are famous for in Georgetown!

You
too?

Would much rather vote for Kerry than have WWIII.

We're already in WWIII, or haven't you been paying attention?

Swyck

Old 17-05-2004, 05:07 PM
Cereus-validus

I bet you would be willing to be one of the first in line to fight those
evil ragheads just to get cheap gasoline. Eh, Sponge Bob? Where is Sinbad
when you need him most?

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
Two votes for the price of one sounds like a heck-of-a-deal to me.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Bob

Old 17-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Jeffrey C. Dege

On Mon, 17 May 2004 15:19:39 GMT, Cereus-validus wrote:
Sorry Dude but nobody has officially declared war on anybody.

Sorry, but no.

Al Qaeda has most definitely declared war on us.

Bin Laden issued their declaration of war on videotape, on May 26, 1998.

--
The history of liberty is an unbroken history of bloodshed. Every right
that the free citizen enjoys today was gained by some other citizen with
Old 17-05-2004, 05:13 PM
zxcvbob

I think we need to develop our own oil reserves and alternative fuels
and conservation so we are for the most part energy independant. Then
the "evil ragheads" as you call them can eat their oil. I think it
would be hilarious if OPEC couldn't sell their oil for $10 a barrel
because nobody wanted it.

Bob

Old 17-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Cereus-validus

And that's why we are in Iraq?

Only Dubaya Bush and other blood thirsty hawks like you could believe that
type pretzel logic is justified. You are all going through withdrawal
because you can't sniff the gasoline fumes you have become addicted to.
You've got a serious Fossil Fuel Jones and you don't care about anything
else or who gets hurt.

****************************

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't
exist."

Satan is always there standing in the crowd laughing while weak minded fools
eagerly do his dirty work for him.

"And like that [poof], he's gone."

Old 17-05-2004, 06:06 PM
Cereus-validus

Duh, You think so?

President Carter was saying that back in the 70's but nobody took him
seriously.

Fossil fuel run automobiles have been obsolete for a very long time but the
pigs currently running the country have all made their fortunes from oil.

What's worse is that the government has been encouraging people to buy
gas-guzzling SUV's well aware of the impending shortages.

There is no excuse. Kick all those republi-Nazis out of office.

************************

All this has happened because the British and US didn't have the foresight
to purchase the seemingly worthless desert land in the Middle East when oil
was first discovered there long ago and allowing bands of crazed nomads to
become a world power. The evil genie has been out of the bottle for too
long.

Old 17-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Jeffrey C. Dege

On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:03:50 GMT, Cereus-validus wrote:
And that's why we are in Iraq?

Yes. And why we're doing what we're doing in Kuwait and Yemen and Syria
and Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Sudan and Pakistan anbd Afghanistan and
Morocco and the Phillipines.

It's all one problem and all one war.

Iraq is simply one front.

--
It isn't paranoia - the fundamental laws of the universe are structured so
as to make our lives as difficult as possible. It's only in a universe

Old 17-05-2004, 09:04 PM
Gunner

On Mon, 17 May 2004 15:13:56 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Too bad your mom died. Isn't about time you grew up, Gunnut, or did she
take your testicles with her?

You probably already know the best thing about Alzheimer's is that you are
always meeting new people. Too bad you hate people so much. You seem the
kind of person who would be desperate enough to be a suicide bomber in an
empty theater because you hate crowds!!

Maybe somebody can help you get your head out of your arse?

Arse? Ah! We have a Brit troll posting his blather. This brings up
all sorts of possiblities for abusing you. Assuming you dont get
enough from the other lads in your Council.

Sure you want to go here??? Lots of you "light in the loafer" lads
pop into misc.survivalism for a bit of sport. Unfortunatly they
generally leave knowing how a clay pigeon feels.

So..before somone yells Pull..do you really want to continue this
line?

Gunner, offering an easy out to our little Bolivian cactus.

.. .

Old 17-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Gunner

On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:16:35 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

Duh, You think so?

President Carter was saying that back in the 70's but nobody took him
seriously.

Fossil fuel run automobiles have been obsolete for a very long time but the
pigs currently running the country have all made their fortunes from oil.

What's worse is that the government has been encouraging people to buy
gas-guzzling SUV's well aware of the impending shortages.

There is no excuse. Kick all those republi-Nazis out of office.

So, what sort of vehicle do you drive, might I ask? Assuming you have
a drivers license that is.

Old 17-05-2004, 09:09 PM
Cereus-validus

So you say you will be attending the next peter pull at St. Taffy's?

Ben Dover is scheduled to be your partner so you should plan on bringing
plenty of K-Y gel!!

Have fun you pistol packing gerbil stuffer.

wrote:

[...]

.. .

Old 17-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Cereus-validus

Sorry ******. I don't car pool with the likes of you.
My car doesn't have a gun rack anyway.

Old 17-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Gunner

On Mon, 17 May 2004 19:50:55 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

So you say you will be attending the next peter pull at St. Taffy's?

Ben Dover is scheduled to be your partner so you should plan on bringing
plenty of K-Y gel!!

Have fun you pistol packing gerbil stuffer.

Sigh..and here I was, being nice to the disabled. Ok..on your head be
it.

Gunner

.. .
wrote:

[...]

.. .

Old 17-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Gunner

On Mon, 17 May 2004 19:00:04 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
wrote:

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't
exist."

Satan is always there standing in the crowd laughing while weak minded fools
eagerly do his dirty work for him.

"And like that [poof], he's gone."

The stink he left behind, included more than a fair amount of British
public school trolls.

Gunner

wrote:
And that's why we are in Iraq?

Yes. And why we're doing what we're doing in Kuwait and Yemen and Syria
and Saudi Arabia and Jordan and Sudan and Pakistan anbd Afghanistan and
Morocco and the Phillipines.

It's all one problem and all one war.

Iraq is simply one front.

--
It isn't paranoia - the fundamental laws of the universe are structured so
as to make our lives as difficult as possible. It's only in a universe
where ordered systems work correctly most of the time, but fail in
dramatically unpredictable ways at random times, that life can exist.

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell

[IMG] code is On

Ann/a vote for Dubaya Bush is a vote for WWIII Marsha Gardening 18 29-05-2004 04:02 PM
Dubaya Bush I.D. Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 0 27-10-2003 06:32 PM
Triton or Hagen Aquaglow: Vote NetMax Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:22 AM
THANK YOU DUBAYA Cereoid+10+ Gardening 0 27-03-2003 11:56 AM
Logging on slopes up for vote Daniel B. Wheeler alt.forestry 4 30-01-2003 04:56 PM