Old 09-10-2006, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Biodynamics

Judith Lea wrote:
A spat over the garden fence I can accept

You spit once more in my direction and your employer, Chief Executive
Paul Forden from Norfolk and Norwich University NHS Trust, will hear
about our money being spent on you to spend your days writing on a
forum pocking at stranger instead of working. You, Judith, have been
told. I don't want you to utter one more word about me.

Old 09-10-2006, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Dear, Dear, Dear,

Do write to Paul Forden and tell him that I am using my personal
computer and in my own time. Mr. Forden is an intelligent and charming
man who know's that what I do in my personal time, on my own personal
computer, is my business. If you care to dig a little deeper, you can
easily find out my official email address it is not on Demon, it is on
the NHS. You will not find even ONE post, on any forum, using that.

So, there you have it Puce, you cannot blackmail me as I have nothing to
hide.

Furthermore, I am copying your husband in on this by email, who I
believe is also your employer as I cannot believe he would allow you to
behave this way as it reflects on his business which you have referred
to many times on here.

In article .com, La
Puce writes

--
Judith Lea
Old 09-10-2006, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Judith Lea wrote:
Furthermore, I am copying your husband in on this by email

Ush now Judith. I've had enough. I manage my husband - I reply on his
behalf to all his emails - I'm a director you silly woman. Please don't
make a further fool of yourself and leave it. Just leave it. We are all
sick and tired of this.

There's lots to contribute on this forum: lots of bulbs are poping out,
my muscari is 15cm high already! The temperature is unbeleivable for
mid October, the sun is shining, now is your chance to go to your
garden and see what's happening, tidy up, prepare for next year. Enjoy
life and just stop your stupid vendetta. I've just got the good news
that I'm accepted for a landscaping/garden design course. I'm over the
moon because with this we will be doing so much more indepth work -
just imagine the planting we will be able to do in the neighourhoods we
work in. Life's good Judith - just enjoy it )

Old 09-10-2006, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Judith Lea wrote:
[...]

Sorry La Puce. You won't get away with that :-((
Not once the owners, net nannies, inner sanctum have their knives into you.
Just keep fighting against the Hitler regime :-))

No doubt you along with me, are the sort which should not be allowed to
breed and if they could, they would get the Gas Chambers up and running
again :-(( I escaped them by the skin of my teeth last time and I am damned
sure I will fight against such people again. 'Shouldn't be allowed to breed'
Words nearly fail me

Mike

Old 09-10-2006, 04:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article . com, La
Puce writes

Ush now Judith. I've had enough. I manage my husband - I reply on his
behalf to all his emails - I'm a director you silly woman. Please don't
make a further fool of yourself and leave it. Just leave it. We are all
sick and tired of this.

There's lots to contribute on this forum: lots of bulbs are poping out,
my muscari is 15cm high already! The temperature is unbeleivable for
mid October, the sun is shining, now is your chance to go to your
garden and see what's happening, tidy up, prepare for next year. Enjoy
life and just stop your stupid vendetta. I've just got the good news
that I'm accepted for a landscaping/garden design course. I'm over the
moon because with this we will be doing so much more indepth work -
just imagine the planting we will be able to do in the neighourhoods we
work in. Life's good Judith - just enjoy it )

I give up, there is no getting through to you - you accuse me of having
a vendetta - I do not - you make threats to report me to my Chief
Executive for using my own time and my own p.c. to join in urg, what
sort of person are you? Neither am I a fool, I am sure your husband can
be contacted even though you claim to reply on behalf of all his emails,
you very kindly posted, in great detail, your organisation and how it
interacts with other authorities.

I suggest you keep well clear of me and I will give you a very wide
berth as I will not be seeing your posts again unless some unwise soul
reproduces what you write.

--
Judith Lea

Old 09-10-2006, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Mike wrote:
[...]
Sorry La Puce. You won't get away with that :-((
Not once the owners, net nannies, inner sanctum have their knives into you.
Just keep fighting against the Hitler regime :-))

[...]
Trust me to look in on what has apparently been another embarrassing
and unedifying exchange in time to catch somebody comparing another
participant to Hitler. All experienced and well-behaved Usenetters
know that, by Godwin's Law, this terminates any thread.

--
Mike.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Baraclough wrote:
she writes and speaks French like a
foreigner and has an English acent.

Yes. I sound English when I speak French for a while (for French
people) and then I get into my french accent again. The give away are
expressions that have never left me. However there's some words which
sounds English, like all words finishing in 'ion' I pronounce them in
English which throws French people in thinking I'm foreign. Because I
am with my kids or husband, I switch languages constantly which muddle
me a bit.

I'm not the only one doing this. Millions of other people having lived
abroad and travelled have still some remnants of their mother tongue,
and mix some sounds, especially when changing language within minutes.
Jenny, for example, sounds Dutch. She's English, but all my family were
convinced she was Dutch. Coming back from Danemark last week, I heard
many people sounding like Jenny - some intonations, expressions etc.
but by English people living in Danemark.

Judith Lea this morning rang me at my office. Ask her what accent do I
have.

And Janet, please restrain from being nasty. There's no need. I won't
fall for the bait anymore.

Old 10-10-2006, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Janet Baraclough wrote:
she writes and speaks French like a
foreigner and has an English acent.

Yes. I sound English when I speak French for a while (for French
people) and then I get into my french accent again. The give away are
expressions that have never left me. However there's some words which
sounds English, like all words finishing in 'ion' I pronounce them in
English which throws French people in thinking I'm foreign. Because I
am with my kids or husband, I switch languages constantly which muddle
me a bit.

I'm not the only one doing this. Millions of other people having lived
abroad and travelled have still some remnants of their mother tongue,
and mix some sounds, especially when changing language within minutes.
Jenny, for example, sounds Dutch. She's English, but all my family were
convinced she was Dutch.

GOSH!!
What on earth will happen if/when I move to France :~)
Jenny

Old 10-10-2006, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC wrote:
GOSH!!
What on earth will happen if/when I move to France :~)

You will still be a foreenier )

Old 10-10-2006, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

JennyC wrote:
GOSH!!
What on earth will happen if/when I move to France :~)

You will still be a foreenier )

I shall hold my nose and waggle my shoulders about a lot...............
Jenny :~)

Old 10-10-2006, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

JennyC wrote:
I shall hold my nose and waggle my shoulders about a lot...............

Don't you do this already? dd&tc

But talking of which ... just think about all the new planting you
could have. It's dry where you are going. Check this link, I thought it
would provide you with first hand 'learning' terms and plants, like
'coucou' being cowslip etc. x

http://www.plantesdusud.com/article.php?id_article=724