Old 05-10-2006, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Biodynamics

On 5/10/06 09:48, in article , "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:
snip

Apart from the fact that she stands up for herself when taunted,

She was not taunted. She was corrected when she posted nonsense that could
mislead others. She didn't like that so replied angrily and often extremely
rudely and abusively.

I saw that
most of what she posted was proper gardening stuff.

In fact, a lot of it was not. It was seriously misleading in some
instances.

She's certainly a very
keen gardener, even if she is French and ever so slightly mad.

I couldn't possibly comment, other than to say that many people here are
keen gardeners but don't find that has to be accompanied by personal insult
and abuse on an almost constant stream-of-consciousness basis.

A sense of humour goes a heck of a long way, IMHO.

However, people who act upon bad advice given by another who cannot accept
that she or he is ever wrong but frequently talks utter nonsense, may well
find their sense of humour somewhat lacking. As do people who are sworn at,
harassed and insulted on the subject of their age, appearance and gender on
a regular basis merely for having the sheer cheek to prefer that members of
urg hand out good advice, not bad.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 06-10-2006, 03:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

Apart from the fact that she stands up for herself when taunted,

Be careful who you flirt with Marvo. That girl carries a cosh.

A sense of humour goes a heck of a long way, IMHO.

She's young, she may yet develop one.

Old 06-10-2006, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Baraclough wrote:
MonFrancais n'est malheureusement pas a la hauteur. Je crois que je
parle/ecris comme une etrangere. D'ailleurs j'ai un accent anglais -

(Trans: Puce says of herself
"Sadly, my French isn't good enough for that. I know I speak and write
it like a foreigner. What's more, I have an English accent". )

Your translation is wrong and you didn't put it into context. We were
discussing the literature.fr forum, which is a very difficult french
forum and where you would have not a chance in hell to be accepted, nor
would you understand. The context was a translation excersise from a
text a poster had written - something in the line of a David Lynch.
(Met with him last year and what a lovely bloke he is).

I wish you would stop deluding yourself in knowing everything and
telling nonsense to the good people of urg. Your vendetta has gone long
enough. I can dig your nasty stories as much as you dig others. Be
aware that I will.

As for the correct translation:- 'sadly, my french isn't to the level
required [to translate such a text]. I think that I write and speak
like a foreigner. What's more, I have an english accent (you sniped in
context [when I speak French the first couple of days].

Keep digging Janet Baraclough. Eventually the green slime should
completely leave you.

Old 06-10-2006, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
from "Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow contains these words:

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in

message

Apart from the fact that she stands up for herself when taunted,

Be careful who you flirt with Marvo.

She's young,

Snort. You've swallowed one, Fran.

According to her own google- archived posts Helene Rudlin/Puce

left
France at 18 and has spent 25 years in England. She is in her 40's,
married to an Englishman, and has children aged 11 and 17.

You're right: I did swallow her line about being young and
enthusiastic! The lying hound!

Old 06-10-2006, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

Why would anyone want to google what someone had said in a

completely
unrelated newsgroup anyway?

Marvo, why don't you ask yourself why you feel compelled to cast
Janet, rather than Puce, as the villian in this piece?

Puce has done google searches on Janet and myself and others. If you
had been paying attention, she made a crack here a couple of days ago
about how someone else who posts here was posting to a sex group. So
she either posts/reads the sex group or she went googling. I see
nothing wrong with googling. It's just like looking up a reference.
Puce is entitled to do it as is Janet or anyone else.

What has Ms Puce done to you, Janet , to get this response?

You admire Puce for her ability to stand up for herself but not Janet.
You criticise Janet for looking up google groups but not Puce. You
ask what Puce has done to Janet but not what Puce has done to Janet.
You don't seem to notice when Puce makes nasty cracks but yet describe
Puce as the one who is being "taunted". You should also know by now
from others and Puce's own admission, that Puce went stalking Janet
and Puce said she did this because she was angry. There is absolutley
nothing wrong with Puce being angry but she went STALKING!

Doesn't the act of stalking ring a bell about paranoid or at the
least, very odd, behaviour in your head?

I swallowed Puce's line that she was young (mea culpa - I should have
gone googling). Someone in their forties cannot consider themselves
to be "young" unless they have a rather unusual grasp on reality or
are deliberately lying. Either way, it's a clue to be wary of the
individual.

I have to contrast the Puce I've seen with Janet. I know which one of
them I'd trust to look after my mail and not open it. You have clearly
chosen otherwise.

I have read Janet for years. I have never, ever known her to lie (and
you'll have to take my word for it given that you are obviously
casting Janet as the villian). Janet can be hard nosed, but NEVER a
liar or prone to flights of fancy.

All in all, I find your conclusions about who is being bitchy or doing
what to whom, to be very odd, and especially if you have already had a
paranoid control freak in your life. That experience should have
taught you something about the more venal side of human personalities
and how to be wary of collecting more such people in your life.

Old 06-10-2006, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
in , I, Marvo, say :

According to her own google- archived posts Helene Rudlin/Puce left
France at 18 and has spent 25 years in England. She is in her 40's,
married to an Englishman, and has children aged 11 and 17.

Actually, what I meant to say, but bit my tongue, was this :

Why would anyone want to google what someone had said in a completely
unrelated newsgroup anyway? I used to have a wife like that, felt the need
to open my post (amongst other things). A control freak, I believe, though
I don't know enough about the syndrome.

Her children are delightful, as is she. He husband was out.

As for dazzled Marvo's "language barrier" excuse ; Puce,on a French
newsgroup, says of herself (quote)

some french stuff

She doesn't have an English accent either.

I hate this fighting. Hate it.

What has Ms Puce done to you, Janet , to get this response? I think I
might unsubscribe. It's so, sort of, bitchy. I think that;s the word.

You should kiss and make up.

Marvo are you being deliberately thick or are you just trying to stir up
further trouble?
All the Girls and some of the Boys burnt their bras years ago but in the
case of Puce no one told her to take it off before burning, so you have an
ageing deformed vitriolic individual who takes delight in involving
innocents in her perverted life. Phantom of the Opera-eat ya heart out.

Old 08-10-2006, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Observant people will notice, that my "wrong" translation matches
your "correct" one. You did not write "to translate such a text".

No. Your translation is totally wrong. You are trying to make me sounds
as if I do not think I can speak/write French. Which is not the case.
You took out the context.

Liar.

I am not a liar. You cannot even translate a proper simple text and you
are again trying to undermine me with a post I posted on a forum in
Aquitaine (my home) to a chap who has posted to a french.literature
forum, which is a very difficult forum if you have been away from
France for over 25 years.

"Et toi, tu jardines? Je vois que tu visites les literaires. Mon
Francais n'est malheureusement pas a la hauteur. Je crois que je
parle/ecris comme une etrangere. D'ailleurs j'ai un accent anglais et
les francais me disent qu'ils aimeraient bien parler aussi bien
l'anglais que moi je parle le francais. C'est deprimant."

Trans; " Do you garden? I see you visit literary ones (forums).

No. Trans: And you, do you garden? I can see that you visit the
literaries.

Entire post below, for anyone who cares.

Nobody cares because you are a lunatic. Go back to gardening
questions/queries and the usual rude one liners you are so good with.

Old 08-10-2006, 12:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Farm1 wrote:
Puce has done google searches on Janet and myself and others.

Wrong. I have found Janet on rural.farm forum where she was having yet
again an arguement with somebody. I took my chance, and took my
revenge. You came along backing janet and a chap followed you back in
urg. When in urg this chap asks you why you were so surprised to find
people 'taking their chances and replying on other forums' if it isn't
because they are angry and frustrated.

If you
had been paying attention, she made a crack here a couple of days ago
about how someone else who posts here was posting to a sex group.

That's right. Rupert has posted to sex.stories. Fact.

So
she either posts/reads the sex group or she went googling. I see
nothing wrong with googling. It's just like looking up a reference.
Puce is entitled to do it as is Janet or anyone else.

I went googling on Rupert because from the start I find that he's a
con. The only tool he uses in his garden is his computer. His answers
are always 'I don't know but someone will come along shortly to tell
you the anwer'. He had a go at me. I had a go at him. He wrote to me
once on email, drunk, saying that Janet was rude. Sadly I cannot prove
this as I clear my emails regularly. But I had mentioned it once and
since then he's been even more horrible. I don't blame him, he needs to
suck all the info he gets for whatever 'secret' online business he is
yet again to explain clearly to anyone here.

You admire Puce for her ability to stand up for herself but not Janet.
You criticise Janet for looking up google groups but not Puce. You
ask what Puce has done to Janet but not what Puce has done to Janet.

Interesting that - puce has done to janet but not what puce has done to
janet. LOL! That truly says it all.

Doesn't the act of stalking ring a bell about paranoid or at the
least, very odd, behaviour in your head?

I went on a forum which I have visited many times but never contributed
because I don't live in a rural environment but I find the discussions
interesting. When I found Janet taunting another person I took my
chance to reply and a few posters took also the chance to say what they
had to say about Janet. Coincidence - I don't think so. Obvious releif
for everybody. You came on urg to stalk me back ...!

I swallowed Puce's line that she was young (mea culpa - I should have
gone googling).

Yes I'm young. Compared to you, Janet, Sacha, Judith, Sue .... and many
other. I'm 42. How old are you? And who are you 'Farm1'?

Someone in their forties cannot consider themselves
to be "young" unless they have a rather unusual grasp on reality or
are deliberately lying. Either way, it's a clue to be wary of the
individual.

I am young at heart, I am young physically, I'm fit and healthy, I meet
lots of people, I travel, I work, I keep busy. What do you do?

I have read Janet for years. I have never, ever known her to lie

She lies about me. She lied within 2 posts trying to tell everyone that
I was a troll. That's lying.

All in all, I find your conclusions about who is being bitchy or doing
what to whom, to be very odd, and especially if you have already had a
paranoid control freak in your life. That experience should have
taught you something about the more venal side of human personalities
and how to be wary of collecting more such people in your life.

You have quite some cheeks to tell a stranger what to think after his
own experiences, you who backs up a persistant rude poster, experienced
gardener I agree, but rude none the less, you persisting to carrying
in on this stupid situation which has nothing to do with you. If you
were as intelligent as you say you are, you wouldn't carry on your
vendetta and return to do what you do best which is talk gardening and
enjoy the sharing of ideas. I might appear radical, a bit brutal at
times, but that's me. Janet is rude, I'm forward. I'm not sure what you
are beside pocking your nose in other people's stories.

Old 09-10-2006, 11:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

That's right. Rupert has posted to sex.stories. Fact.

Fiction, as is most of the other rubbish you write.

I went googling on Rupert because from the start I find that he's a
con.

Me, my window box and a copy of Hessayon are all I need

He wrote to me
once on email, drunk, saying that Janet was rude. Sadly I cannot prove
this as I clear my emails regularly.

Don't let the absence of an email prevent you producing a load of rubbish.
I would have to be exceptionally drunk to communicate with someone like
yourself and my comments on people tend to be rather verbose.
So the word rude would have read more like my description of you:-
"Ageing deformed vitriolic individual who takes delight in involving
innocents in her perverted life. Phantom of the Opera-eat ya heart out."

I don't blame him, he needs to
suck all the info he gets for whatever 'secret' online business he is
yet again to explain clearly to anyone here.

If I had secrets they would never be shared with someone like you.

Old 09-10-2006, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

La Puce wrote:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
[...]

If you're translating, you should pick words which exist. Literaries is not
a good English word. Literaires may be a good French word, but the English
would have to be 'literary ones' or 'literary (whatevers). Janet's
translation was fine.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 9/10/06 11:50, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

That's right. Rupert has posted to sex.stories. Fact.

Fiction, as is most of the other rubbish you write.

I went googling on Rupert because from the start I find that he's a
con.

Me, my window box and a copy of Hessayon are all I need

He wrote to me
once on email, drunk, saying that Janet was rude. Sadly I cannot prove
this as I clear my emails regularly.

Don't let the absence of an email prevent you producing a load of rubbish.

Rupert, I really don't think anyone believes her, or is likely to. We've
been through all this with her many times. Someone as devious and dishonest
as she is would keep such emails as weaponry, if they existed. She might
well use the headers and 'embellish' the emails to her own liking. If you
have someone's email header it's an easy thing to do and I've suffered from
it, long ago, so I know a reproduced email means absolutely nothing.

I would have to be exceptionally drunk to communicate with someone like
yourself and my comments on people tend to be rather verbose.
So the word rude would have read more like my description of you:-
"Ageing deformed vitriolic individual who takes delight in involving
innocents in her perverted life. Phantom of the Opera-eat ya heart out."

I don't blame him, he needs to
suck all the info he gets for whatever 'secret' online business he is
yet again to explain clearly to anyone here.

If I had secrets they would never be shared with someone like you.

Well, as you've told me what (some) of your interests are, I can testify to
urg there is nothing sinister or illegal going on via this group!

The groups you post to or don't post to are your business and nobody else's.
Making up lies about emails is one of Puce's standard ploys, so I doubt
anyone is particularly surprised to see her use it again. She has lied over
and over again about many people, many places, many 'conversations'. She
lied when she said this place is 'dark'. In fact, as you enter and visible
from the lane, there are two huge flower borders, each about 80' long and
12' wide, literally blazing with colour and there is an open field with a
young oak avenue, plus a lime walk, on it. Puce and the truth are total
strangers. By now, I hope those previously deluded know what she's like.
We all have people we like or dislike in newsgroups, just as we do in real
life. That's normal. What is not normal is the huge volume of personal
insult and abuse this 'young' woman (who is in fact middle aged if she lives
to be 84!) has heaped on people here is some kind of dreadful record for
this group. Other than the obviously deranged, I don't think there's ever
been anything remotely like it here.
This woman says she's leaving urg and I suggest we hope she does so and
means it. The more attention she gets now, the more she will justify
remaining here or returning. urg has never been through a period as low as
since she barged in here. Luckily, most seem to have her kill filed or just
ignore her altogether. Let's hope she does go and stops the shouting back
through the keyhole business.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 9/10/06 11:50, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

snip

[...]

Now I wonder who is rattled and worried :-)))

That sure was some tirade!! I guess that it is just someone else Sacha
doesn't like :-))) Someone not in the kissy kissy huggy huggy brigade.

:-))

Mike

Old 09-10-2006, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Sacha
writes

Other than the obviously deranged, I don't think there's ever
been anything remotely like it here.

As this person has lied about me I feel justified in commenting. I did
a profile on her last week as I could not believe that she only behaves
badly in this group. One of the places she posted to was a "Local"
group. You really have to see what they say about her there - she is
accused of lying and being a troll, distorting facts and never admitting
when she has been found out and is in the wrong and added to that, her
language is that of the gutter.

It's a great shame that we have allowed her to disrupt us; we often have
disagreements over the garden fence but we have never sunk to telling
outright lies and being abusive to our neighbours, by threatening to
come to see them and in trying to destroy their good name with false
allegations i.e. alleging certain things about Rupert and calling him
disgusting. That is beyond the pale and in my view, there is no way
back for her. A spat over the garden fence I can accept but what Puce
has done, I will never accept. I have really enjoyed this forum for
years and I know that these type of people pop in and pop out so
hopefully a little bit of patience will be rewarded.

Note for Puce: if you want to attack me, do so, if that is all you have
to do, but not through this forum, take it to email, you can write in
French or English, I am fluent in both.
--
Judith Lea