Old 11-08-2009, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The trolls :-(

On Aug 11, 2:31*pm, Janet Baraclough
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

What do you expect of him? *He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! *What sort of man does this?

* *When you dumped a male friend of yours there
you posted the most appalling *insults imaginable about him. You have
posted vile lies about myself,
and just yesterday begged all posters to ignore my posts. You have
repeatedly threatened posters
with complaints to lawyers, courts, police, their partners *(as *urglers
will recall, you did to a poster here).

* * You are one sick woman, Judith. According to yourself, your husband
has warned you about these attacks
and my god if you don't get a grip on this behaviour he will. And when
that happens, DON'#T expect any * those who
know exactly what you did, and have the proof in your own posts, emails,
and real life interference, to

I will not comment apart from to say you are lying, again, my husband
has warned me about YOU and the attacks you continually make on me, he
will be very interested to see this Janet, yet more lies; I will not
make further comment for the sake of urglers.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Ahaaaaaaa now we are getting down to the nitty gritty How odd that the
sock puppets have been hinting at the same thing))

Old 11-08-2009, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking about
his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into detail
why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know better
reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Well mention it then...I'm not keeping up!

mark

Old 11-08-2009, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote:
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

What do you expect of him? He's on the other group now talking
about his OAP ex-girlfriend who "is now history" and going into
detail why!!! What sort of man does this? I really should know
better reading such muck.

He hasn't been chasing members of the opposite sex all over
the newsgroups, or the country though, has he!

Unlike someone else whose name I _could_ mention!

Ahaaaaaaa now we are getting down to the nitty gritty How odd
that the sock puppets have been hinting at the same thing))

Your sock puppets, or someone else's?

Well, since I have NEVER used a sock puppet, I will leave that for you to
explain. What I will remind anyone here who is in the slightest bit
interested, when I arrived, TWO people attacked me, saying I was here to
cause trouble. Then, from apparently nowhere... TWO sockpuppets were
calling me names and saying I was here to cause trouble, oh yes, not
forgetting that I supposedly gave sex to any man here who defended me.

I wonder if there could have been any connection between the TWO people
attacking me, and the TWO sockpuppets???

When we spoke last, you were saying you were having a night off from your
poor daughter's illness. Can I suppose you are having yet ANOTHER night off
to cause trouble???

You are now trying to cause trouble for Judith. You have spewed out your
disgusting filth in other groups and I can see you now intend to do so here.

Now, I have said my piece. I will not respond to you and I hope Judith will
not either. Please, go take care of your poor daughter, and give us peace.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:49 AM posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.rec.gardening

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

You are now trying to cause trouble for Judith. You have spewed
out your disgusting filth in other groups and I can see you now
intend to do so here.

Judith is not above causing trouble for others. She is no saint, as
you have more cause than most to be aware.

Why, has she shagged her husband too?

Old 12-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Welsh Jackson View Post

Some, if not most, trolls are undoubtedly intelligent, or at least
"computer savvy"! They know how to hide their identities,
something which I have no knowledge of - not that I desire
the knowledge, let me hasten to add - before someone
accuses _me_ of being a troll, however obliquely!

I've never been afraid to say what I think, then put my name on the bottom of my post.

--
AnneJ
But how do we know that's your real name :-))
Old 12-08-2009, 04:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message
from K contains these words:

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.

Unfortunately, Kay, they were not out of character for how Sacha
behaves elsewhere.
Gordon has been on the receiving end often enough, as have I.
Janet.

It depends who she is talking to. I treat everyone the same until
they give me reason to do otherwise.
Patronisation or an air of superiority always gets my hackles up, and I
block their posts.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 12-08-2009, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:45:24 +0100, Gordon H
wrote:

You both responded to the Troll, as though it was the real Sacha, IMHO.
If you knew it was a Troll, why not ignore?

I rarely respond to trolls. Most don't get through my filters. The
fake Sacha message got through my kill on the server to client path. I
felt it needed a response in case other people had the same problem.

Steve

Old 12-08-2009, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc

You sound like a right sad ****.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.

* *Unfortunately, Kay, they were *not out of character for how Sacha
behaves elsewhere.
* *Gordon has been on the receiving end *often enough, as have I.
* *Janet.

It depends who she is talking to. * * *I treat everyone the same until
they give me reason to do otherwise.
Patronisation or an air of superiority always gets my hackles up, and I
block their posts.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

How many times do you have to be told? Please do us all a favour, we
are tired of you and your behaviour.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France
wrote:

"Gordon H" wrote in message

I don't examine every address before reading every post, do you?

No, but I do check addresses when the post is out of character, as these
were.

* *Unfortunately, Kay, they were *not out of character for how Sacha
behaves elsewhere.
* *Gordon has been on the receiving end *often enough, as have I.
* *Janet.

It depends who she is talking to. * * *I treat everyone the same until
they give me reason to do otherwise.
Patronisation or an air of superiority always gets my hackles up, and I
block their posts.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply

How many times do you have to be told? Please do us all a favour, we
are tired of you and your behaviour.

What about you and your behaviour with Mike Clayton?

Does his wife and your husband know all about it?

--
Sandra
Old 12-08-2009, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

You CANNOT tell someone to "clear off"!

I beg to differ. She just did!

mark

Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009, Anne Welsh Jackson wrote
Judith in France wrote:

Fortunately the regulars of urg know you and now they have made up
their own mind about him and his camp followers.

You know this for an absolute certainty, do you?

You might be in for a rather nasty shock...

Well, OK, I am a very recent urg regular and I have to say that going on
general helpfulness and willingness to give information, not to mention
a comfortably chatty demeanour, Judith in France and Sacha stand out. I
have nothing to do with either and am certainly not part of any clique.
I don't frequent any other groups where they post and can only speak for
my experience on urg, which has been wholly benign. Which is more than
I can say for Mike at Woolies.

--
Kate B

PS 'elvira' is spamtrapped - please reply to 'elviraspam' at cockaigne dot org dot uk if you
want to reply personally
Old 12-08-2009, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Kate Brown
writes

Well, OK, I am a very recent urg regular and I have to say that going
on general helpfulness and willingness to give information, not to
mention a comfortably chatty demeanour, Judith in France and Sacha
stand out. I have nothing to do with either and am certainly not part
of any clique. I don't frequent any other groups where they post and
can only speak for my experience on urg, which has been wholly benign.
Which is more than I can say for Mike at Woolies.

I hope I behave in the same manner in each of my groups, some don't.

I abandoned my tomato plants, with a couple of sad split toms yesterday,
also pulled up my broad bean plants and shredded them for the compost.
It was a disappointing show really, and I must prepare the soil better
if I'm going to bother at all next year.

Then I did some shrub pruning and shredded it likewise.
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply
Old 12-08-2009, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
Sacha wrote:

You both responded to the Troll, as though it was the real Sacha, IMHO.
If you knew it was a Troll, why not ignore?

I thought the original post was entirely in character from experience
with Sacha elsewhere, sorry...

Goodness you're brave now the cavalry's turned up and you have two
skirts to hide behind, Gordon.

Yes, that sounds more like the Sacha we've come to know...

I'm for an early night now, been busy in the Park today, vandals dragged
two benches out of the bird hide and threw them in the river, so I
helped with the cleaning up. We managed to get a length of cord
round one bench and secure it. The wardens will retrieve it tomorrow.

School holidays are a PITA.

Up early tomorrow for a walk with another skirt. ;-)

Just nudging the topic slightly back towards gardening matters....
--
Gordon H
Remove "invalid" to reply