Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-07-2003, 02:03 PM
Bob Hobden

Default New Park.

BlankKnowing that professional gardeners etc, read this Ng does anyone know
of sources of cash grants for the making and equipping of Parks and open
spaces?

The reason I ask is that our allotment site is to become a park but the
Council say they have little money to provide what the locals want, indeed
the last thing I heard was that no playground equipment would be provided
for the kids and even trees could not be funded. A grass field only then.
Might as well leave it as the nature reserve it has become.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.