Old 05-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Richard Eney

Default Hello Garden, Shed Calling.

In article ,
Lizz Holmans wrote:

They do fine in the fan over if you leave them the hell alone for the
first 20 minutes. Then, the last 5 minutes, one is allowed to peek a
couple of times.

It's the early peaking what flattens 'em.

Grone.

=Tamar
Old 05-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Richard Eney

In article ,
Robert E A Harvey wrote:

Females in my vamilly make individual ones in tart trays..

Popovers, we called them. Best done in a cast-iron muffin pan, the kind
with deep round holes (fairy-cake shape but overkill for fairy cakes aka
cupcakes).

=Tamar

Old 08-09-2003, 06:08 AM
Richard Eney

In article ,
Rusty Hinge wrote:
from (Richard Eney) contains these words:
Lizz Holmans wrote:

snip
It's the early peaking what flattens 'em.

Grone.

Peaking? Kvark?

peak vs flat

=Tamar
Old 12-09-2003, 12:24 AM
Sena

Guy King said...
Sena mumbled:

I may be wrong but I don't goove mine has. The fan just cometh
on automagically after a wile and stayeth on for a wile after
cooking hath passed.

That's not necessarily the "fan" of the fan oven. Even with the fan off
on mine there's still /a/ fan running, but it ain't the one that
circulates air round inside the oven. This one cools the outside and
passes cool air between the panes of the door to keep it cool.

Butbutbut - iss the only one iss got!
--

Fran
The email address in the headers is now a spamtrap; however

Old 12-09-2003, 09:20 AM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from Sena contains these words:
Guy King said...
Sena mumbled:

I may be wrong but I don't goove mine has. The fan just cometh
on automagically after a wile and stayeth on for a wile after
cooking hath passed.

That's not necessarily the "fan" of the fan oven. Even with the fan off
on mine there's still /a/ fan running, but it ain't the one that
circulates air round inside the oven. This one cools the outside and
passes cool air between the panes of the door to keep it cool.

Butbutbut - iss the only one iss got!

I has a packet of seeds. I'll send it to you so you can grow an arj one.

--
Frère Jaques
They knocked the Bell down and erected a charade of pops.

Old 14-09-2003, 09:43 PM
Sena

Rusty Hinge said...
It's the early peaking what flattens 'em.

Grone.

Peaking? Kvark?

Not sure, but I goove arTamar may've missed the bit where us
were introduced to kvack! an' suchlike.

Old 14-09-2003, 10:26 PM
Sn!pe

Sena wrote:

It's the early peaking what flattens 'em.

Grone.

Peaking? Kvark?

Not sure, but I goove arTamar may've missed the bit where us
were introduced to kvack! an' suchlike.

Are we on about orientally-ethnic-dins here?
--
^Ï^

Old 14-09-2003, 11:05 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from Sena contains these words:
Rusty Hinge said...
It's the early peaking what flattens 'em.

Grone.

Peaking? Kvark?

Not sure, but I goove arTamar may've missed the bit where us
were introduced to kvack! an' suchlike.

Don't disunforget the maneter.

--
Rusty Hinge
No m'lud, it wasn't a sneg. My joints creak.
Old 17-09-2003, 05:07 AM
Richard Eney

In article ,
Sena wrote:
Rusty Hinge said...
It's the early peaking what flattens 'em.

Grone.

Peaking? Kvark?

Not sure, but I goove arTamar may've missed the bit where us
were introduced to kvack! an' suchlike.

I prolly did but I were groning about the "peak"/"flat" combination.

Are kvarks scandihoovian quarks? or are they ducks? annivso, why?

=Tamar