Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Kenneth D. Schillinger

Default Felco Pruners?

I am in need of some new pruning shears, and have been thinking about
ordering some "Filcos" because of all the good things I have heard about
them.
Is it true, Are they worth the money, of should I just buy some "Coronas"?
All of the stores im my area are out of stock, and won't be getting them
in until next spring. Well, I need to do a winter pruning, so I need to
buy them this fall; go figure. It seems as though all of the stores ran
out of the #2 first. Does anyone know what size is most common / useful?
All comments appreciated, Ken..