Old 08-11-2004, 03:07 AM
Doug Kanter

"escape" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 10:45:08 -0800,

(paghat)
opined:

No doubt many of y'all saw this already because it's been making the

email
rounds for a few weeks, but here's what George W. Bush really thinks of
all of us:

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

-paggers

Yes, saw it, know it, still know it. I don't know what country I live in

any
more. I cannot explain the feeling in this household. I cannot believe
religion is running my country. I can't believe the religious man running

it
gave us the finger. I don't understand anything.

Hopefully you didn't vote for that pig.

Old 08-11-2004, 03:08 AM
Doug Kanter

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message
The message
from escape contains these words:

Yes, saw it, know it, still know it. I don't know what country I live
in any
more. I cannot explain the feeling in this household. I cannot believe
religion is running my country. I can't believe the religious man
running it
gave us the finger. I don't understand anything.

Tush, V, that was "the greatest ever democracy in action". Imagine what
your illustrious demonstration must mean to all those envious
third-world dictatorships.

All those godly people who voted for Bush's track record, took personal
responsibility for his foreign policy and its consequences to
yourselves. They made your bed, now lie in it.

Bush's second term is the kiss of death to poodle Tony Blair's hopes of
re-election next year, btw, so you're on your own now.

Janet.(Scotland)

Someone buy this woman a rifle, please. She's "The One".

Old 08-11-2004, 03:09 AM
Doug Kanter

"IntarsiaCo" wrote in message
thought this would be appropriate.
Unfortunately, most of you should get a good laugh out of this, after
you wipe your tears.

http://tinyurl.com/52e5w

Ah, more claptrap from The People's Republic of Portland.
Time to succeed and join Canada, eh?

It's "secede", you moron. You must be a Bush voter. Illiterate, in other
words.

Old 08-11-2004, 03:20 AM
Cereus-validus.

Yeah, Janet would be right at home in a Texas tower with a rifle taking pot
shots at everyone. She is one uptight angry bitch.

Old 08-11-2004, 01:23 PM
escape

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 03:07:19 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
opined:

"escape" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 10:45:08 -0800,

(paghat)
opined:

No doubt many of y'all saw this already because it's been making the

email
rounds for a few weeks, but here's what George W. Bush really thinks of
all of us:

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

-paggers

Yes, saw it, know it, still know it. I don't know what country I live in

any
more. I cannot explain the feeling in this household. I cannot believe
religion is running my country. I can't believe the religious man running

it
gave us the finger. I don't understand anything.

Hopefully you didn't vote for that pig.

I didn't vote for Bush. I actively campaigned against him.

Old 09-11-2004, 02:18 AM
escape

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 17:53:24 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
opined:

You just won four dozen virtual beers or donuts - your choice.

Last year, my 15 year old son forced me to take him from NY to PA for
fireworks. He had a friend with him. When we saw the "welcome to
Pennsyvania" sign, the friend expressed surprise that we didn't need to stop
at customs. Oh boy.

It's worse than you think.

Carumba! That is bad. All of this makes me closer and closer to the day when
we buy land and boondock with other like minds. All in the works, all in the
works...somewhere warm.

Victoria

Old 10-11-2004, 04:42 AM
Charles

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/

--

- Charles
-

Old 10-11-2004, 09:32 PM
Larry Blanchard

In article ,
says...
bend, spindle, and mutilate.

That's "fold, spindle, and mutilate".

And as an old EAM operator, I can testify that they did all of that and
more. We used to have to iron cards to get them through :-).

Old 14-11-2004, 05:45 PM

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:56:35 -0800,
(paghat) wrote:
snip

Those of us who can see the obvious worry about all of America, not just
the ones who attend churches of bigotry. But they all too often just glory
in "ha ha! You don't have a president, we do!" Because Bush's #1 "moral"
agenda is to keep America divided, since a divided nation is one that
can't do anything about it as Bush Brother monitors even what we check out
of the library & whittles away at everyone's civil rights so that he can
continue to turn the nation over to multinational corporations who are
already making both domestic & international policy. The right may have
voted for him so he'll change the Constitution and make sure queers never
have equal rights, but even supposing he succeeds at that, to be able to
SMUGLY die of a treatable disease because you're po' white trash seems
small recompense.

-paghat the ratgirl

Sorry, paghat but you're wrong here. I generally have a lot of
respect for your opinions, but you don't really know a lot about Bush
supporters if you say these things. There are a lot of delusions
going around these days, but the fear of a right wing theocratic
fascist nation is one of the less credible ones going around.

But since I'm a Bush supporter I must either be outright evil, or
simply incredibly stupid and incapable of forming a rational opinion
on my own. It's too bad that issues can't be discussed these days
without fear, hate, and scorn but I've noticed that it seems to be OK
to be intolerant as long as you're "right". Its a shame since there
are a lot of problems in the world today and it will be difficult to
solve many of them using a line in the sand mentality.

Swyck
Old 14-11-2004, 05:56 PM

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 17:53:24 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

You just won four dozen virtual beers or donuts - your choice.

Last year, my 15 year old son forced me to take him from NY to PA for
fireworks. He had a friend with him. When we saw the "welcome to
Pennsyvania" sign, the friend expressed surprise that we didn't need to stop
at customs. Oh boy.

It's worse than you think.

Sounds like a pretty stupid kid, and another good case against today's
educational system.

Swyck