Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Does anyone feel like me?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains a stuck
record which I have crushed beneath my gardening boots.

Please refer to my earlier post.

Which was extremely unhelpful, and I've clearly put the reason I avoid the
web but you refuse to acknowledge that for some of us there may be a
slight problem.

I'd be happy to access the web if it was simple and cheap to access,
but I've never found it so.

But I do have an open mind, and if you have any sensible suggestion to
overcome the problems I experience trying to access the web then I'd be
pleased to both hear them and act upon them.

Alan