Old 23-08-2005, 08:49 PM
WaltA

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:56:13 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
This is the Shed's annual charabangbangbangbang outing. Usually we go to
uk.rec.motorcycles for a touch of culture,

LOL !

but it seems there's been a
change of plan this year.

A plan ? u ca' thisum a plan, more of an aberration if yer arsks me.
perhaps even a virtual unreality.
Now where did I leave my pills,,, I used to be sane,
but I'm ok nooowwwuuuuuuu

Old 23-08-2005, 09:03 PM
WaltA

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:56:13 +0100, Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
miss tree within an enema, all behind a screen of red checky curtings.

shhh!
keep your ulgar enema variations to yourself
and no airing of yer G string neither, behave,
there are ladies about
erm I think ?

Old 23-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Roger Hunt

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Jaques d'Alltrades typed this :

Please explain then, why i can never find a teaspoon? I don't take sugar
in tea, cocoa, etc (and don't drink coughy) and use very little in
anything else. (Except when I'm winemolishing, in which case I tend to
hfr a shovel.)

ISTM that you can't find a teaspoon because you don't have any.
--
Roger Hunt
Old 24-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Mike Jones

Kate Dicey wrote:

Five bridesmaids. Rather too many for my tastes, but not as bad as
the 16 I did for a weeding last summer.

IGMC, its the grey raincoat (as if you needed to ask)

Old 24-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Mike Jones

Mike Jones wrote:
Kate Dicey wrote:

Five bridesmaids. Rather too many for my tastes, but not as bad as
the 16 I did for a weeding last summer.

IGMC, its the grey raincoat (as if you needed to ask)

Sorry, being I was being satyrical.

Abezny service now resumes - did you know about
http://www.planarity.net/

Old 24-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Kate Dicey

Mike Jones wrote:

Kate Dicey wrote:

Five bridesmaids. Rather too many for my tastes, but not as bad as
the 16 I did for a weeding last summer.

IGMC, its the grey raincoat (as if you needed to ask)

Raincoats might have been appropriate. Weeding was Friday 13 August
(not West) last year. rained so hard I thought the duks were gonna move
into me hat brim... Tipped me head sideways when it got heavy, and a
coupla litres of water spilled out! I were galad I were wearing
sandals: the water just sloshed straight out of them. There are some
pix of the making on me wibble.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!