Old 11-10-2006, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Fighting Ring this Way

On 11/10/06 17:36, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:

No wonder you send people such appalling gardening advice. You simply are
too lazy to read properly. I said that the ground needs to have reached a
temperature of 5C. The GROUND, Puce, The GROUND.
We use these things here. My husband was one of the earliest pioneers of
biological controls in this country. Please do not try to tell me that
URBED in Manchester, as represented by its office clerk knows more than he
does. I will not be able to believe a word you say - situation normal.
Please do tell us when I have threatened to assault you either verbally or
physically? Firstly, it would be impossible to assault you verbally, given
the filth that pours from your own mouth and secondly, I wouldn't soil a
sterilised bargepole by physical proximity to you.
I fear very much that you are responsible for some truly awful things
happening in others' gardens!

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

At the risk of being verbally abused and physically assaulted by you I must
point out serious errors in your post.
The nematodes will only survive above 5C. The time for application is when
you can guarantee that below 5C is not likely at nights or daytime.
Applications every 6 weeks (not 3) is the recommended dosage by the
reputable manufacturers. Slugs only have a few months when they are not
active and unfortunately they have plenty of time to build up a significant
population when the nematodes are inactive (i.e. dead).
Your hopes of fewer slugs next year are wishful thinking.
I should add that the use of nematodes in a closed environment (greenhouse)
is a different scenario.

Still can't read, eh. Tsk.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 11-10-2006, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
You have demonstrated so many times that you do not have "the appropriate
level of knowledge " even with the qualifications you claim.

When have I demonstrated this exactly?

Did you also get a certificate of excellence in swimming.

Oh, I had forgotten. I have a rescue certificate. Does that count? It's
French though. However, I also have a sailing (optimist) certificate
which I passed at 14 yrs old in Margate.

A less charitable person than me might suggest that your future depends
entirely on riding on the reputation of your spouse.

We are two very different people. My work is varied. I like it that
way. But come to think of it, perhaps Sacha could answer this one
better than me.

You may also note that there has not been a stampede of folk wanting to
publish their qualifications, because for this newsgroup that would be
considered "not nice"

No, because they cannot be bother reading this infantile thread. I've
started it to just show the level of aggressivity and idiotic behaviour
you two carry for reasons nobody really know. You could both contribute
nicely, but you have decided to gratify yourselves on an internet
forum. I actually wonder what your respective spouse think of it if
they knew.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 11/10/06 17:36, in article
, "La Puce"

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

[...]

Thank God for that Sacha-I thought I was going completely Ga-ga.
Nearly as good as her last thread cock up:-)

Old 11-10-2006, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

check me at www.urbed.coop/about

All it says about Helene Rudlin, is "owns an allotment".

It shows that you are not on the URBED list of Associated Team
Members working on the Irvine Bay project.

Also, that you are not on the URBED list of Directors.

Which undermines your recent claim

From: "La Puce"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Biodynamics
Date: 9 Oct 2006 07:29:23 -0700

I manage my husband - I reply on his
behalf to all his emails - I'm a director you silly woman.

Janet.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

snip

You could both contribute
nicely, but you have decided to gratify yourselves on an internet
forum.

That explains all --This is a newsgroup not a Forum. There are different
standards and protocols--none of which you understand.
Your ignorant behaviour and foul mouthed vulgarity is not appreciated.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
Still can't read, eh. Tsk.

This is the stuff I used. Here read it here love. Nematodes are capable
of surviving the odd frost; so don't worry if the temperature falls
after you have applied Nemaslug. Can you actually read that or not
Sacha?

I had said to apply it in the spring, when plant grows that's all, and
Rupert started with the 'don't physically abuse me blalbablab ... but
you are wrong blbablba ...' and reported that it didn't work below 5C.

Now why did he do this Sacha and more importantly why are you backing
up a con man ? Is he your butler or something?

http://www.nemaslug.com/

Old 11-10-2006, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Here comes the other one. My thread is working. One more to go and we
can have a party hat everybody!!

It shows that you are not on the URBED list of Associated Team
Members working on the Irvine Bay project.

Check again in one week's time. I said it is not finished. My site is
incomplete. I have said that when I posted it. We haven't launched it
yet, hence the /about. I might regret this but I thought it would
perhaps bring some sort of understanding. Obviously not.

You can also notice that David is not listed on any projects but two -
obviously he worked on all since he instigated them all. But perhaps
this is now too complicated for you?

Also, that you are not on the URBED list of Directors.

Yes I am. We are all Directors. We're a cooperative. Do you want me to
explain what a cooperative is or perhaps you have pioneered the
cooperative movement in Scotland? Tell us about your horticultural
qualifications Janet or is it just a b&b that you run and just years of
mucking about under a grey sky?

Old 11-10-2006, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
That explains all --This is a newsgroup not a Forum. There are different
standards and protocols--none of which you understand.
Your ignorant behaviour and foul mouthed vulgarity is not appreciated.

Ok. Give me the protocol differences. I'm waiting because you are
perhaps right there. I'm not sure that I know of the different
standards.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/10/06 20:49, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"La Puce" wrote in message
ups.com...

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
What I meant was that it is Vulgar to boast about qualifications-so you
are
unlikely to get a response from me or anyone else on this point.

Giving qualifications isn't vulgar - it is necessary to see whether the
person has the appropriate level of knowledge. As for getting response
from anyone else, that is not for you to decide.

You have demonstrated so many times that you do not have "the appropriate
level of knowledge " even with the qualifications you claim.
Did you also get a certificate of excellence in swimming.
A less charitable person than me might suggest that your future depends
entirely on riding on the reputation of your spouse.

You may also note that there has not been a stampede of folk wanting to
publish their qualifications, because for this newsgroup that would be
considered "not nice"

It would also be considered 'doing a Puce' and on present form, I doubt
anyone wants to follow that load of tosh.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Sacha wrote:
You are utterly absurd. You are replying to me about a post sent by Rupert
and are accusing me of physically and verbally threatening you?

NAY!!!! Rupert said this not me Sacha. Can you for one single little
second go back to the first thread and read what Rupert wrote. I have
propably mislead you by copy/pasting on this thread. So I apologise
there. But I didn't write nor did you write about the 'physically and
verbally threatening you' bit. Rupert did to me when he wrote it.

Do you need the poste again?

And yet you
quoted my post, and are now claiming it's Rupert's. I have no idea what is
the matter with you Puce

deep sigh Sorry - obviously you are lost there. I'm sorry. Just go
and check it out.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message . com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

Giving qualifications isn't vulgar - it is necessary to see whether the
person has the appropriate level of knowledge.

So, where is the list of your work qualifications on the URBED website?

Janet
Old 11-10-2006, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 11/10/06 21:15, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 11/10/06 17:36, in article
, "La Puce"

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:

[...]

But completely deliberate. It's just another Puce lie. You could paper the
walls with them by now.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Here Sacha, the whole post with Rupert quote about the 5C (above 5C he
said) and the quote.

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Philippe Gautier wrote:
Funny, I tried the nematodes without any success in my garden and
concluded that it was too damp and cold!!!

Was it in spring? Because that's when you ought to do it. Twice at 3
weeks intervals. You will see the results the following years by seeing
less or none of the tiny little black slugs. I'm looking forward to
next spring to give my experiment a scoring point (cross fingers ;o)

Tu es francais?