Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-02-2003, 03:51 PM
LeeAnne

Default Favorite Plants??

Hi all gardening buds (pun intended, lol)

Of all the things you have growing in your garden(s) which could you not
live without? I know it's a toughie, but pick one . . .

Mine would probably be the purple coneflower . . . or sunflowers, wait, no
it's the sweet peas, ack no change that it's the columbine . . .arrrgghhh,
even I can't do it!! If I lived where I could grow them, it would be the
bird of paradise plant that I saw everywhere in San Diego a couple years
ago.

------
If you're an insomniac, agnostic, dyslexic do you lay
awake at night wondering if there is a dog?
-----