Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-04-2003, 02:20 PM

Default NO TIME FOR poor quality tools

In misc.rural Maren Purves wrote:
Other Brother Kevin wrote:

I buy all my hand tools at Sears, NOTHING beats the Craftsman deal. I
bought a digging fork almost twenty years ago, last year I returned the
SIXTH one for a new one.

I'm on my third loppers (the ones with the yellow handles) since
Christmas ...

Am I the only one who buys better tools and doesn't have to return them
at all? I just don't get this whole "They break alot, and this is a
feature" sales thing. I'd rather have a tool that stands up to long
work and won't break 6 times.

I mean, 3rd replacement since December?