PDA

View Full Version : Gardening

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

  1. What kind of tree is this?
  2. mystery house plant
  3. hedge choice?
  4. blueberries
  5. Looking for water tank on wheels.
  6. Looking for new or used Bemis 3qt. watering cans
  7. Dividing Hostas Early
  8. Hardening Off questions
  9. New Trees, need advice!!!
  10. Surprise Amaryllis And Question
  11. Easter Lilies
  12. Marble for decorating the garden anyone?
  13. Mini cacti & succulents *picture link*
  14. Fertilizing a pool area.
  15. Zoysia
  16. Spruce turned orange
  17. Roses for Beginners
  18. Fertilizing distressed St Augustine
  19. My tomato plant broke
  20. Please help - Weeping Fig dropping leaves
  21. Hibbertia dentata, how successful in shady location?
  22. pruning an avocado plat
  23. Swithc to muching topicRe: Paper lawn waste bags - ank tricks?!?!?
  24. Bluebonnet
  25. Lemon Tree
  26. BEXROSE - April Newsletter
  27. Stop a Castor from seeding?
  28. Tropical bargains in S. California?
  29. Fig Pruning
  30. ID popular weed in the lawns
  31. Gardeners Choice dot net - tomato tree - anyone try ?
  32. High Quality Watering Nozzle
  33. "Easter in bloom"
  34. flowering quince question
  35. Trout lily is a fishy name
  36. Getting rid of a hedge
  37. Rhubarb
  38. golden eunymus
  39. WANTED: Ahipa Seeds (Pachyrhizus ahipa)
  40. WANTED: Ahipa Seeds (Pachyrhizus ahipa)
  41. Sprinkler system water consumption
  42. help picking flowers
  43. Garden Lighting
  44. Growing alpine plants in trough planter
  45. Sprinkler system water consumption
  46. help picking flowers
  47. Lawn Care Tips
  48. Garden Lighting
  49. Growing alpine plants in trough planter
  50. How far from house to plant trees?
  51. Did I do something wrong to my seedlings?
  52. trout lilies
  53. Hexagon Stepping Stones...
  54. How far from house to plant trees?
  55. Re: How far from house to plant trees?
  56. trout lilies
  57. Did I do something wrong to my seedlings?
  58. Hexagon Stepping Stones...
  59. Loquat died
  60. Kentucky Sweet Corn
  61. Loquat died
  62. new radio station
  63. The feral amaryllis from Texas
  64. Would these be okay for compost?
  65. Kentucky Sweet Corn
  66. Roots of Crabapple Trees, Shallow or Deep?
  67. how to espalier a lemon tree
  68. new radio station
  69. Aconite - Snow Drops didn't come up
  70. The feral amaryllis from Texas
  71. Growing hibiscus in Washington DC
  72. Would these be okay for compost? - Correnction to my post
  73. seedlings grow poorly, many greenish spots. What to do?
  74. Would these be okay for compost?
  75. Roots of Crabapple Trees, Shallow or Deep?
  76. Pressure treated wood -- ACQ?
  77. how to espalier a lemon tree
  78. Aconite - Snow Drops didn't come up
  79. Growing hibiscus in Washington DC
  80. Possible stupid question re: seeds...
  81. seedlings grow poorly, many greenish spots. What to do?
  82. attention please: pine needles do not acidify the soil
  83. COMPOST IDEA - GOOD?
  84. Pressure treated wood -- ACQ?
  85. ford vs murray
  86. Lawn taken over
  87. Deadheading
  88. Hibiscus
  89. Tall Flowers that grow in the shade?
  90. Possible stupid question re: seeds...
  91. attention please: pine needles do not acidify the soil
  92. Any suggestion on sprinkler installation?
  93. COMPOST IDEA - GOOD?
  94. Mini-Splurge
  95. Iris
  96. ford vs murray
  97. Lawn taken over
  98. Hibiscus
  99. Deadheading
  100. Munched on daylilies
  101. Paper lawn waste bags - ank tricks?!?!?
  102. Poured crounded ement edging ? Saw it, can't find it?
  103. Tall Flowers that grow in the shade?
  104. Need advice removing vinca minor
  105. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  106. Nellie Stevens Holly problem
  107. Any suggestion on sprinkler installation?
  108. Re: A new and disturbing practice....
  109. Mini-Splurge
  110. Iris
  111. Kaffir Lily
  112. water fountains
  113. Re: FOLLOWUP: Sudden Oak Death found
  114. pictures
  115. Munched on daylilies
  116. Another question About Milkweed - I'm so dumb!
  117. Paper lawn waste bags - ank tricks?!?!?
  118. Poured crounded ement edging ? Saw it, can't find it?
  119. Need advice removing vinca minor
  120. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  121. Re: Please help - Weeping Fig dropping leaves
  122. Nellie Stevens Holly problem
  123. Re: Kaffir Lily is an offensive name
  124. Re: Help to identify
  125. Kaffir Lily
  126. water fountains
  127. pictures
  128. Ugly Yews
  129. what takes to have a indoor gardenia to set buds?
  130. Need planting ideas for bed along side garage.
  131. where to buy predators of spider mites?
  132. transplanting and good web site
  133. Ok, I give up..what is it?
  134. Ugly Yews
  135. what takes to have a indoor gardenia to set buds?
  136. Need planting ideas for bed along side garage.
  137. where to buy predators of spider mites?
  138. transplanting and good web site
  139. Ok, I give up..what is it?
  140. where to buy predators of spider mites?
  141. Ok, I give up..what is it?
  142. Ficus Elasticus(rubber tree) houseplant trimming
  143. pyracantha/ cotoneaster
  144. Driveways
  145. Is Garden Magic Top Soil suitable as soil (by itself)?
  146. Pennsylvania peanuts
  147. Rattan?
  148. April Fools Quiz (OT)
  149. Container gardening ideas
  150. Windmill Mole Chaser + joke - no fooling
  151. Re: fruit growth suppression -> off topic
  152. Aphids
  153. Black Mulch?
  154. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  155. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  156. Line Trimmer opinions
  157. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  158. Rubber Mulch ???
  159. Rubber Mulch ???
  160. Nexus system for sale
  161. Ant poison that's safe for veggie gardens..
  162. Zoysia from seed??
  163. Nexus system for sale
  164. Ant poison that's safe for veggie gardens..
  165. Help identify this weed/plant/flower/whatever
  166. Zoysia from seed??
  167. Help identify this weed/plant/flower/whatever
  168. Help identify this weed/plant/flower/whatever
  169. Freesia Upside Down?
  170. Freesia Upside Down?
  171. A horticultural riddle
  172. A horticultural riddle
  173. Seeding bald spots in grass
  174. A horticultural riddle
  175. Seeding bald spots in grass
  176. Seeding bald spots in grass
  177. My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately
  178. My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately
  179. Grass Recommendation
  180. A horticultural riddle
  181. Grass Recommendation
  182. A horticultural riddle
  183. Seeding bald spots in grass
  184. My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately
  185. Seeding bald spots in grass
  186. My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately
  187. Grass Recommendation
  188. My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately
  189. Grass Recommendation
  190. Nexus system for sale
  191. Ant poison that's safe for veggie gardens..
  192. Seeding bald spots in grass
  193. Zoysia from seed??
  194. My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately
  195. Help identify this weed/plant/flower/whatever
  196. A horticultural riddle
  197. Seeding bald spots in grass
  198. My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately
  199. Grass Recommendation
  200. Mango seed
  201. How do you prune severely overgrown bushes?
  202. Any suggestion for a foundation planting to replace shrubs?
  203. Mango seed
  204. Re: Any suggestion for a foundation planting to replace shrubs? [zone 7-8]
  205. How do you prune severely overgrown bushes?
  206. Any suggestion for a foundation planting to replace shrubs?
  207. Mango seed
  208. Mango seed
  209. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  210. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  211. Re: A strange sight at Home Depot...nothing strange at all about their practice!
  212. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  213. Mango seed
  214. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  215. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  216. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  217. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  218. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  219. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  220. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  221. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  222. Re: A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedba
  223. pests on indoor gardenia
  224. organic citrus food
  225. A new and disturbing practice for some Lowes garden centers and responses. (I'd like some feedback f
  226. A strange sight at Home Depot
  227. Re: WmJBkr, professional fluffer
  228. Need Users Manual for Statesman Rototiller
  229. Aloe Plant Propogation
  230. poppies
  231. poppies
  232. poppy seedlings
  233. blackeye susan trimming?
  234. Advice needed - Planting Crabapples with graft underground.
  235. Back Issues of Sunset Magazine
  236. Thrips on African Violets
  237. What's a good evergreen screen?
  238. Lavender and Chamomile
  239. Texas persimmon with leaf bumps
  240. New to gardening and very young
  241. Free Herb Chat Thursday April 1st
  242. pruning siberian elms
  243. Train noise block
  244. auction
  245. Spraying Weeds in Ice Plant?
  246. Cordless electric self-propelled lawn mowers
  247. Zoysia in Maryland
  248. Where does a city boy get compost?
  249. Of interest to gardening computer weenies and/or marijuna growers
  250. Re: Cuttings (red tips?)
Google